• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who are you thankful for?

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There are so many people in this community that have helped me get through each and every day, I am so grateful to you all!

landowicked - You mean so much to me. You sat and listen to me chat crap about myself and made me realise that not everything in life is going to go perfect for you. You LITERALLY saved my life. <33

UnderSeaGirl - You are honestly the best friend I could ask for. I have spoken to you EVERYDAY for the last 4-5 months, and all you do is make me smile. You're really beautiful and you really never notice that and you should, I love you more than anything in the world. You are like a sister to me. In fact you are a sister to me.

mrmouldymango - Jack, you're my brother, you have sat and fought my corner for so long even when I was wrong you made me feel as though I am right. I have not got along with everyone I have met on the community but you're one that I have.

SharkyCraft_ - Freddy, I would love to be your Velma, You're AMAZING. Everything you have ever done is be nice to me, and I love you for that! <3

123456789matrty - Matt, we have had a few could times, and you were my inspiration to become mod, I look up to you as an older brother and you mean the entire world to me. 'MC SMALLY thats my name!'

Zacharoutio - You are so kind and I really like talking to you, you are like a friend I know IRL you are so true to yourself. Keep being you!

rang_shah_18 - We met in a mod chat, you joined and I suddenly clicked with you, you're like a brother to me, you always know when to cheer me up or to make me laugh! "Your stupid ****** ping!"

Sean - 'tirty tree!'. I always bully you because of your Irish words, I still can't believe I met soemone like you. You were also my other inspiration to become mod! <33

Zyinth | Bilzy - You're really smart and funny, we need to talk more man!

superzer096 - Okay, its the onesie always about the onesie, I love you for being you buddy. You're amazing!

hayitsmakaykay98 - You are the funniest person I know, you always make me laugh with those snapchats you send ;)

Equalitee - NATHAN, you thought I was homo-phobic, and that really hurt my feelings. But it started our friendship, you are the bae, I love you so much. You're just like a brother to me!

heyyoitsjayo - A bae. You're so attractive and you don't even realise it! Get ugly please c:

DracoHD & Avaline - The cutest couple in the MCG community, I love you to, you're like the parents I have always wanted.

Zatlys - My waiting buddy, you're the bae you aways make me laugh "Ohhh ...."

So many other people have reasons for me to be thankful, so sorry If I missed you then hit me in the face.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Full credit to the maker of the thread. You have put into perspective just how lucky I am. :)

Reaction score
Full credit to the maker of the thread. You have put into perspective just how lucky I am. :)

Only just recently have I started to appreciate the people in my life who I need the most; or at least, I've made them aware of how much I care. I thought that maybe, it was time for others to feel the same way.

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
I am thankful to Dave aka @life855! Words cannot explain how much I love him xD

SharkyCraft_

Survivor
Reaction score
Zacharoutio - You are one of my best friends that i've meet through MCGamer :D and even though its sillent in some of our chats, im still having alot of fun :) just sitting there doing nothing with you listening. <3

123456789matrty - OMG Matt :D Dat typo doe, but ornestly, you are one of the nicest people ive met over the ts, ive known you for some time :D And we really need to start recording soon ;)

UnderSeaGirl - nub. No but really you are like my other half when it comes to friend ship, you are so amazing, and we both like remnant and origens. We really need to figure out something about meeting up, because we only live like 4 hours apart ;) <3 and micon is coming up :3

mrmouldymango - Oi mate, your raging is intens, and omg some times Jack XD the way you rage is so unique, and it's so random XD But you're all in all a really good friend :D glad to know you :D

laureypop1 - Hi laureyy :3 So amazing with all your pugs, and just random cute voices on the ts XD i really enjoy being in chats with you ;) when im not consentrating that is, because then im usually sillent ^-^

AmyGlitters - Amy ^^ Such a good friend :D really like, i mean it. You're really something diffrent (in a good way ^^) and i know i can allways count on you :D

Frazzli185 - Lauren! hi! uhm.... you are... uhm.. nice i guess... uhm... ye....
No but really ;) you're one of the people i can talk to alone in channels and still have a ton of fun :D its so nice just being in chats listening to you talk about ban dispuites, and just calling people stupid ^^ and some times when we rek in games... wow XD and now that you're back from vacation we need to start playing :D

MoLoToV - Oi mate :D Come on ts some more ;) really miss you ^^ <3 But daum you've helped me out so much :D You helped me build my PC, you found all the parts :D and just the motivation you give me by doing such a great job with all the report abuseses is real :D really want you to keep on ;-;

Bowser52000 - Benny Benny Benny ^^ your laugh, you're happiness and Tracey ;) so amyzing :D Thank you so much for helping me out with getting my PC up and running :D and giving me windows for an avatar ^^ you're awesome :D

TheOneHarry - Harry :D i still remeber once we were on ts, and you were working on a banner for something on the forums, and you were like "OMG this is so hard, im really having a strugle trying to do this" and you were saying that for like 30 min, and then finaly i said "If you want Harry, i can give it a try?" and you were like "YES! finaly! you got the msg!!" XD
Omg Harry ;) And your rage is sooo funny :D You're awesome, keep it up :D

KitMencha - Helo ^^ You're a really good friend of mine :D and we talk sometimes ;) not that much anymore, but i still remember you draging me up, and i thougt i was i troble, but then you told me, that one of your irl friends were allso one of my subscribers XD and i was like "WUT!" wow ok den XD didn't see that one coming ;) But you're an amzing frined, and i know that you'll allways help me out.

Krypton - Fletch! :D hi der :3 fix your sleeping schedule... you're an awesome friend :D and really good at traing ;) keep it up <3 ^^

landowicked - Best bud FTW :3 rainbows!! nyan cat!! CoLoR!! oi you and your weired music... XD Such a good friend i really dont know how to put this ;) but you're awsome ;D <3

Really sorry if i've forgotten someone ;-; there's no one i really "hate" so dont worry ^-^

Last edited:

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In no order ;3
laureypop1 - For being one of the most amazing people from this community I have ever met. You're easy to talk to and a joy to spend time with! :3
AmyGlitters - Our rants are amazing, you never fail to cheer me up and are always there for me when I'm down, you're a baaaee. ;)
Zacharoutio - You've always been friendly and nice to me, and I know we aren't close but I'm thankful you're there for my other friends. :3
JasonDeBaxter - You never fail to make anyone laugh. Even when its inappropriate. xD
mrmouldymango - I know we aren't close, but you're an awesome person and your rage is funny. :3
TheOneHarry - Ranting with you and Amy omg, we go on for hours. Your rage is the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life, you're fun to talk to and an amazing person. :3
KitMencha - MA BAE. You're always there for me no matter what and possibly my best guy friend from mcgamer, I find you easy to talk to and you're a pretty cool guy in general. :3
badger_pig123 - You're always cheering me up on twitter, and it makes me smile. :3
Sean - Seeeaaan, we haven't talked in ages, but you deserve an amazing thank you. I wouldn't even be where I am if you hadn't told me to apply in the first place. You never fail to make people smile, and you're there for people who need you. :3
SharkyCraft_ - You're a nub, but you always kill me ;-; You're fun to talk to and fun to spend time with. :3
Others that I am thankful for:
Dave CAmadeusA Krypton KRaidium 123456789matrty landowicked UnderSeaGirl Cubes JimmerHD MoLoToV Ghotiyz

SharkyCraft_

Survivor
Reaction score
In no order ;3
laureypop1 - For being one of the most amazing people from this community I have ever met. You're easy to talk to and a joy to spend time with! :3
AmyGlitters - Our rants are amazing, you never fail to cheer me up and are always there for me when I'm down, you're a baaaee. ;)
Zacharoutio - You've always been friendly and nice to me, and I know we aren't close but I'm thankful you're there for my other friends. :3
JasonDeBaxter - You never fail to make anyone laugh. Even when its inappropriate. xD
mrmouldymango - I know we aren't close, but you're an awesome person and your rage is funny. :3
TheOneHarry - Ranting with you and Amy omg, we go on for hours. Your rage is the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life, you're fun to talk to and an amazing person. :3
KitMencha - MA BAE. You're always there for me no matter what and possibly my best guy friend from mcgamer, I find you easy to talk to and you're a pretty cool guy in general. :3
badger_pig123 - You're always cheering me up on twitter, and it makes me smile. :3
Sean - Seeeaaan, we haven't talked in ages, but you deserve an amazing thank you. I wouldn't even be where I am if you hadn't told me to apply in the first place. You never fail to make people smile, and you're there for people who need you. :3
SharkyCraft_ - You're a nub, but you always kill me ;-; You're fun to talk to and fun to spend time with. :3
Dave CAmadeusA Krypton KRaidium 123456789matrty landowicked UnderSeaGirl Cubes JimmerHD MoLoToV Ghotiyz
Yaaaay :D im a nub :3

UnderSeaGirl

Diamond
Reaction score
Zacharoutio - You are one of my best friends that i've meet through MCGamer :D and even though its sillent in some of our chats, im still having alot of fun :) just sitting there doing nothing with you listening. <3

123456789matrty - OMG Matt :D Dat typo doe, but ornestly, you are one of the nicest people ive met over the ts, ive known you for some time :D And we really need to start recording soon ;)

UnderSeaGirl - nub. No but really you are like my other half when it comes to friend ship, you are so amazing, and we both like remnant and origens. We really need to figure out something about meeting up, because we only live like 4 hours apart ;) <3 and micon is coming up :3

mrmouldymango - Oi mate, your raging is intens, and omg some times Jack XD the way you rage is so unique, and it's so random XD But you're all in all a really good friend :D glad to know you :D

laureypop1 - Hi laureyy :3 So amazing with all your pugs, and just random cute voices on the ts XD i really enjoy being in chats with you ;) when im not consentrating that is, because then im usually sillent ^-^

AmyGlitters - Amy ^^ Such a good friend :D really like, i mean it. You're really something diffrent (in a good way ^^) and i know i can allways count on you :D

Frazzli185 - Lauren! hi! uhm.... you are... uhm.. nice i guess... uhm... ye....
No but really ;) you're one of the people i can talk to alone in channels and still have a ton of fun :D its so nice just being in chats listening to you talk about ban dispuites, and just calling people stupid ^^ and some times when we rek in games... wow XD and now that you're back from vacation we need to start playing :D

MoLoToV - Oi mate :D Come on ts some more ;) really miss you ^^ <3 But daum you've helped me out so much :D You helped me build my PC, you found all the parts :D and just the motivation you give me by doing such a great job with all the report abuseses is real :D really want you to keep on ;-;

Bowser52000 - Benny Benny Benny ^^ your laugh, you're happiness and Tracey ;) so amyzing :D Thank you so much for helping me out with getting my PC up and running :D and giving me windows for an avatar ^^ you're awesome :D

TheOneHarry - Harry :D i still remeber once we were on ts, and you were working on a banner for something on the forums, and you were like "OMG this is so hard, im really having a strugle trying to do this" and you were saying that for like 30 min, and then finaly i said "If you want Harry, i can give it a try?" and you were like "YES! finaly! you got the msg!!" XD
Omg Harry ;) And your rage is sooo funny :D You're awesome, keep it up :D

KitMencha - Helo ^^ You're a really good friend of mine :D and we talk sometimes ;) not that much anymore, but i still remember you draging me up, and i thougt i was i troble, but then you told me, that one of your irl friends were allso one of my subscribers XD and i was like "WUT!" wow ok den XD didn't see that one coming ;) But you're an amzing frined, and i know that you'll allways help me out.

Krypton - Fletch! :D hi der :3 fix your sleeping schedule... you're an awesome friend :D and really good at traing ;) keep it up <3 ^^

landowicked - Best bud FTW :3 rainbows!! nyan cat!! CoLoR!! oi you and your weired music... XD Such a good friend i really dont know how to put this ;) but you're awsome ;D <3

Really sorry if i've forgotten someone ;-; there's no one i really "hate" so dont worry ^-^
ikr we really have to meet up :3

Ghotiyz

Platinum
Reaction score
In no order ;3
I may be last but Im the only Australian on there clearly marking me as #1 AU

RelentlessForce

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci