• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who are you thankful for?

E

Ephiza

CraftamaticNerd For being one of the greatest friends anyone can ever ask for.
RobertHDPotatoes For making a youtube similar in style to cscoop.
Shake_Junt00 For having a cute stutter and awesome videos
cdoug_ for having a boss default edit I'm so jelly of
Most of all? Probably my cousin. Him and I both are really good friends, and while he really doesn't play MC, he helped me get through some tough times.
I won't be a cliche and say my parents, but honestly? I hate them. They are super ignorant, and really thick-headed in everything, and refuse to be wrong. It's really annoying tbh

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Gonna tag a few people who make my days amazing and fun. They are some of the main reasons I still enjoy this game...

Equalitee - First of all your voice is amazing. I was always happy to join the waiting room when I saw you in it. <3...
This makes me so happy! :) I am honoured to be in this list. Thank you! <3

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
I'll post mine when I get home.

K

KiDD

Well, this may be a bit self explanatory but I am thankful for the good people of MCSG, more than a lot of people I know. All in all, the people of the community have served me for a long time; for as long as I have been playing. Also I'm thankful for my family and many other people. Come November all of these things are on my list.

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
Yeaah shoutout to my boys n gals

Ghotiyz Bowser52000 Krypton KitMencha DracoHD Dave BoNe2 LadyOfLove

Awesome helpful peeps. Keeping it fresh my homie G's.

And my home dawg herself the gangsta Razzledgirl.
I love you, Dawg.
I am thankful for RelentlessForce x1000, because he is amazing and being around him just makes your day that much better.
(in no particular order)
LadyOfLove, krackan, BoNe2, Bowser52000, Le0, Krypton, and all of you!

Otherwise, my family, and anyone else who has been a part of my life, good or bad. :D

Last edited:

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci