• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who are you thankful for?

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Gonna tag a few people who make my days amazing and fun. They are some of the main reasons I still enjoy this game.

Zacharoutio - Had to go first. What can I say about you. You make me the happiest I can ever be. I love my Zach more than all my irl friends. I don't know what I'd do without you. <3

And in no particular order:

SharkyCraft_ - The best graphics designer on the internet. You make me smile so often and I always have great fun trying to do dubstep with you. <3

Equalitee - First of all your voice is amazing. I was always happy to join the waiting room when I saw you in it. <3

UnderSeaGirl - You're like a sister to me. I don't know where I'd be without having you. <3

landowicked - Possibly one of the nicest guys I have ever met. You are hilarious when you're tired, awake, just hearing you makes me happier. <3

123456789matrty - I'd have to say the greatest singer to grace OMN. You couldn't be much better and nicer in general if you tried. I hope when I get to your age I can be at least half the man you are. <3

KitMencha - Very intelligent, amazingly funny and loves my imperssions, what more could I ask for? ;) <3

benholl98 - So misunderstood in my opinion. In terms of intelligence and maturity (And ofc skill) I don't think I could ever match how amazing you are. I'm always here if you need me. <3

AlpakaWhacker - The wittiest person to ever set foot on the teamspeak. You never fail to make me laugh, but you are also ridiculously mature and knowledgeable. <3

AmyGlitters - You deserve every single compliment you get. I love chatting with you, and not once have you judged me. You're truly amazing. <3

Sam - Your mic may be shocking but you're the complete opposite. I don't speak to you THAT often but I wouldn't want to bug you mate. You're pretty awesome. ;) <3

heyyoitsjayo - Your accent is also bae. As with Nathan, I would light up when I saw you in the waiting room. You made it enjoyable. :3 <3

rang_shah_18 - The first time I spoke to you it felt like I'd known you for years. If I could I'd get on right now just to make sure I don't miss you. ;3 <3

Frazzli185 - We don't speak one to one that often, but when we do I really enjoy it. You treat me like I'm just as old as you, which makes me feel happy. We should talk more. <3

Shaunypie87 - You're the youngest person I know here, but in terms of maturity you tower above most of the community. You are also so funny it hurts at times. <3

BenPCGamingHD - d00d i <3 u.

Kryzih - The coolest Welsh person alive. You really are amazingly mature and funny. <3

laureypop1 - You're one of the first mods I started talking to. You supported me so much in my process of getting mod, without your encouragment, I may not have got this position, Thank you for being amazing. <3

Zyinth | Bilzy - One minute we're laughing so hard it hurts, the next we are having a mature conversation. When you quit I was so sad, and then so happy to see you return. <3

superzer096 - Not only is your singing, accent and skill unbelievable. You're also an awesome guy. <3

TheOneHarry - You're a pretty new friend but you treat me like you have spoken to me forever. You're such a nice guy. <3

Zietra - When you poked me that one day and we started talking I felt like one of the luckiest people. You are a pretty awesome person, and I'd speak to you more if I didn't think I would annoy you. <3

MRWilcox - We do have some interesting conversations. You're always great fun to be around. You made the waiting room fun. <3

Unknown // Rainbow Derp - Dude the first night I came into the waiting room you welcomed me like you knew me. I felt happy, and safe when you were there. :3 <3

starwilly12 - Ratchet. <3

xWriterx - People often tell you in the wrong way but you're pretty. Not only that but you are amazing to speak to. <3

JackD88HD - One of the OG's from the fridge. <3 ;3

CatBurrito - You were like my brother and I miss you. :(

Happy now Amy? :3
AmyGlitters ;3

BenPCGamingHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Gonna tag a few people who make my days amazing and fun. They are some of the main reasons I still enjoy this game.

Zacharoutio - Had to go first. What can I say about you. You make me the happiest I can ever be. I love my Zach more than all my irl friends. I don't know what I'd do without you. <3

SharkyCraft_ - The best graphics designer on the internet. You make me smile so often and I always have great fun trying to do dubstep with you. <3

Equalitee - First of all your voice is amazing. I was always happy to join the waiting room when I saw you in it. <3

UnderSeaGirl - You're like a sister to me. I don't know where I'd be without having you. <3

landowicked - Possibly one of the nicest guys I have ever met. You are hilarious when you're tired, awake, just hearing you makes me happier. <3

123456789matrty - I'd have to say the greatest singer to grace OMN. You couldn't be much better and nicer in general if you tried. I hope when I get to your age I can be at least half the man you are. <3

KitMencha - Very intelligent, amazingly funny and loves my imperssions, what more could I ask for? ;) <3

benholl98 - So misunderstood in my opinion. In terms of intelligence and maturity (And ofc skill) I don't think I could ever match how amazing you are. I'm always here if you need me. <3

AlpakaWhacker - The wittiest person to ever set foot on the teamspeak. You never fail to make me laugh, but you are also ridiculously mature and knowledgeable. <3

AmyGlitters - You deserve every single compliment you get. I love chatting with you, and not once have you judged me. You're truly amazing. <3

Sam - Your mic may be shocking but you're the complete opposite. I don't speak to you THAT often but I wouldn't want to bug you mate. You're pretty awesome. ;) <3

heyyoitsjayo - Your accent is also bae. As with Nathan, I would light up when I saw you in the waiting room. You made it enjoyable. :3 <3

rang_shah_18 - The first time I spoke to you it felt like I'd known you for years. If I could I'd get on right now just to make sure I don't miss you. ;3 <3

Frazzli185 - We don't speak one to one that often, but when we do I really enjoy it. You treat me like I'm just as old as you, which makes me feel happy. We should talk more. <3

Shaunypie87 - You're the youngest person I know here, but in terms of maturity you tower above most of the community. You are also so funny it hurts at times. <3

Kryzih - The coolest Welsh person alive. You really are amazingly mature and funny. <3

laureypop1 - You're one of the first mods I started talking to. You supported me so much in my process of getting mod, without your encouragment, I may not have got this position, Thank you for being amazing. <3

Zyinth | Bilzy - One minute we're laughing so hard it hurts, the next we are having a mature conversation. When you quit I was so sad, and then so happy to see you return. <3

superzer096 - Not only is your singing, accent and skill unbelievable. You're also an awesome guy. <3

TheOneHarry - You're a pretty new friend but you treat me like you have spoken to me forever. You're such a nice guy. <3

Zietra - When you poked me that one day and we started talking I felt like one of the luckiest people. You are a pretty awesome person, and I'd speak to you more if I didn't think I would annoy you. <3

MRWilcox - We do have some interesting conversations. You're always great fun to be around. You made the waiting room fun. <3

Unknown // Rainbow Derp - Dude the first night I came into the waiting room you welcomed me like you knew me. I felt happy, and safe when you were there. :3 <3

xWriterx - People often tell you in the wrong way but you're pretty. Not only that but you are amazing to speak to. <3

<3

don't mute me next time k? :p

heyyoitsjayo

Platinum
Reaction score

UnderSeaGirl - You're like a sister to me. I don't know where I'd be without having you. Ich liebe dich. <3

omg i love you.

BenPCGamingHD

Experienced
Reaction score
this is gonna be a long list... xD (i am going in order of people on my skype btw :p )

Araxed you know why you are here ;) pokemon buddies 5 eva :D
Shaunypie87 we count your voice cracks xD amazing player, ily <3
TheGamerScottie i'm glad we have began talking again, you're hilarious
alien676 your derpy English always comes out at the right times to make me laugh x)
Artic amazing player :eek: nice person, and your rages are so funny
ChrisThePuppy the same as alien pretty much x)
badger_pig123 great mod, great player, you're great :D
GabrielLeirbag2000 Best player EU? yeah xD
JackD88HD known you since inverse, great player and friend <3
Kryzih my fav welshman xD ping me more plz :D
Martinioh123 OMG ILY you're the derpyest, funniest, guy i know xD
123456789matrty so chill, so cool and a really good player
RyanTheBatiques Sweaty flange?
cheezedoodles never leave emperors again... we love you too much xD
SlothPac ily, that is all.
CatBurrito idk where you have been, but emperors misses you ;-; please come back to be the funny, friendly person you are
Zacharoutio so chilled out and a great mod <3
Batman_Return please just come back already -_______- i miss your rages xD
xHaribos your rages are amazing aswell xD you're my fav hipster :D
mrmouldymango once again, amazing mod, funny guy don't mute me evar agen, k?

5Life i'm glad we accepted you into emperors, great player and funny guy :D
Master_Kezo if it wasn't for you, i would not be here today, thank you is all i can really say <3
TomahawkGoesChop you nolife the ts as much as me xD very underrated player in my onion
rex5826 probably the best english player :D
xGGw10XV3 we're both bad at the game xD but ily <3
NixGamez where is your appily for emperors my man? D: so chill and also a very underrated player
Zinc ily, amazing player, one of the best i have ever seen, try to be more confident for me pls ;-;
BACONSTRIPZzUK the same as nix tbh ;) screw you beansandwich -_______________-

and finally...

EmperorsReborn NEVER LEAVE ME... PLEASE... I LOVE IT HERE

sorry if i forgot anybody ;-; its late and i wonna go to bed, please reply if you think i missed you ;-;

Last edited:

TheGamerScottie

Diamond
Reaction score
this is gonna be a long list... xD (i am going in order of people on my skype btw :p )

Araxed you know why you are here ;) pokemon buddies 5 eva :D
Shaunypie87 we count your voice cracks xD amazing player, ily <3
TheGamerScottie i'm glad we have began talking again, you're hilarious
alien676 your derpy English always comes out at the right times to make me laugh x)
Artic amazing player :eek: nice person, and your rages are so funny
ChrisThePuppy the same as alien pretty much x)
badger_pig123 great mod, great player, you're great :D
GabrielLeirbag2000 Best player EU? yeah xD
JackD88HD known you since inverse, great player and friend <3
Kryzih my fav welshman xD ping me more plz :D
Martinioh123 OMG ILY you're the derpyest, funniest, guy i know xD
123456789matrty so chill, so cool and a really good player
RyanTheBatiques Sweaty flange?
cheezedoodles never leave emperors again... we love you too much xD
SlothPac ily, that is all.
CatBurrito idk where you have been, but emperors misses you ;-; please come back to be the funny, friendly person you are
Zacharoutio so chilled out and a great mod <3
Batman_Return please just come back already -_______- i miss your rages xD
xHaribos your rages are amazing aswell xD you're my fav hipster :D
mrmouldymango once again, amazing mod, funny guy don't mute me evar agen, k?

5Life i'm glad we accepted you into emperors, great player and funny guy :D
Master_Kezo if it wasn't for you, i would not be here today, thank you is all i can really say <3
TomahawkGoesChop you nolife the ts as much as me xD very underrated player in my onion
xGGw10XV3 we're both bad at the game xD but ily <3
NixGamez where is your appily for emperors my man? D: so chill and also a very underrated player
Zinc ily, amazing player, one of the best i have ever seen, try to be more confident for me pls ;-;
BACONSTRIPZzUK the same as nix tbh ;) screw you beansandwich -_______________-

and finally...

EmperorsReborn NEVER LEAVE ME... PLEASE... I LOVE IT HERE

sorry if i forgot anybody ;-; its late and i wonna go to bed, please reply if you think i missed you ;-;
Thank you Ben :)

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay this is going to be a pain.
First UnderSeaGirl love the hell out of this girl, shes awsome and i cant imagine where id be without her, shes smart and honestly 100 Times out of my league, shes the best thing to have entered my life, and as much as she hates compliments, shes also the most beautiful girl i know, you really are a diamond in the ruff :3.

AAAAAnd others

Frazzli185 The person who convinced me to apply for staff and one of, if not the oldest friend i have from this community shes gorgeous, witty, and outright awesome.
Chris|Bro your one of my oldest friends as well and my pretty much only anime buddy, your amazing even if you are a bit strange.
The_Great_Tito Without you i wouldnt have had one of the most amazing experiences of my life, one i still as of this moment value more then my experience as staff, The Volts (cyanvolts) was my most amazing experience on these servers, and i will never forget it.
SunGodMonkey You are one of my oldest friends as well, and heck i met you in real life, your an all out awsome guy on and off the net, and i hope you'll still come around the ts when your comp gets fixed.
ALL1DO1SW1N As much as i give you a mountain of crap, you still where one of the main reasons cyanvolts stayed alive as long as it did, and i owe you a lot for that, your awesome and a great pvper.
The Cyanvolts: This had to be added to get a large amount of mentions out of the way, i love all you guys who i had the pleasure of sharing the experience of the cyanvolts with, and it was the most amazing clan, experience, and friend group i will ever have the chance of experiencing
R0WAN You are weird, odd, and all around strange, but you are one of my best friends in the community, if not the best, and you are still fricking awesome, when terraria 2 comes out ive got another 1000 hours to waste, and im dragging you with me.
AmyGlitters I give an icy cheers to you amy(haha inside joke), and you are beyond awesome, your extremely sweet....to me at least, and your one of the reasons i love this staff team as much as i do, you made me feel welcome in your group of friends even when i could tell that some of them found me a bit off, your amazing and one of my best staff friends.
Zietra You are one of my older, mcsg friends and one of my strangest, your gorgeous and your amazing at CSGO, your someone id love to hang out with more, even if you stretch weird ;).
laureypop1 I flipping love you, dont take that weird, but you where a big reason i decided to unresign, i never thought that many people cared if i was in staff or not, and you where one who went as far as to threatening me to get me to unresign(silly threats nothing bad) and it opened my eyes to how much you guys like me in your group, and i owe you a lot.
your someone i look up to when it comes to being a mod, your a great example of a great moderator.
mrmouldymango Your one of the weirdest guys i know, your rage is almost as funny as Seans, and your an all around fun person to have around, you always seem upbeat, and your an all around cool mango.
SharkyCraft_ Your awesome, you have helped me through some of the stressful times ive had, your a irreplaceable friend and we always need to be best buds, at least make sure Janine thinks so. your an amazing artist and an all around great guy, and i owe you a whole hell of a lot.
starwilly12 Star your fantastic, even if your one of the weirdest people i know, your still fricking amazing and you also where one of the biggest help through my stressful times.
Benholl (sorry couldnt find your forum name) your awesome, you where a huge reason that i met janine and i owe you worlds for that, your are fantastic no matter what others say.
Captain | Lqzer You are one of the most awsome mods, you deserve all the credit you get,and as one of my pending buddies, youve far exceeded me in what it means to be a good mod your one of the best mods out there, and you best keep it up.
Cat_On_A_Poptart Macy....your weird...scrim??, no but seriously your adorable and psychotic and are one of the coolest people i got to meet in cyanvolts, and if you ever change my ts to scrim ever again...i will slaughter you <3
YelloDawg39 Your adorable, nothing else too it, your the cutest little doge ever, and your a diehard cyanvolt through and through.
OuchTheSchauzer You are the most like me out of anybody i know, except your alot better looking and have a better personality, but either way your the coolest twin ever, your a great builder, a great artist, and an irreplaceable friend.
cadbane4321 your an outstanding builder way better then i could ever be, and i owe you so much, thanks to all the work you did turbulence was a huge success and you deserve all the credit for it, we where just there to help finish it up.
KellieBreanne your the reason i was even able to unresign, and your an all around fantastic sr.mod, i owe you alot and your also a big reason i decided to unresign
Avaline your the sweetest girl ever, i cant imagine how someone could be so nice, you are also another great friend who helped me through the times when i was really stressed out, your so helping and happy, and i wish i could be half as amazing as you, but im no where close.
Dave besides being an outstanding admin, your also one of the coolest guys ive had the pleasure of meeting in my entire time as staff, you get way more crap then you deserve and your an all around awesome dude and we need to find more games to play together.
KawGames Your adorable, and were one of my first friends as a mod, and even before, your cool and an outright sweetheart, now if only you could get teamspeak.
shelbyisrael megadams Duves Tala86302 Loveth you guys are what make hub 8 awesome, you guys are some of the weirdest, crazyest girls ive had the pleasure of encountering in the crazyness that is US hub 8, and you guys better keep being awesome.
MCGamer staff, an amazing staff team you guys are all awesome people and you keep these servers amazing and everybody owes you alot for it.
Okay i think that about wraps it up, if i missed you im sorry, i didnt mean to, and i may correct it later if i remember people ive missed, sorry for all the spelling/grammar errors, as well as the fact i saw awesome way too much, my grammar is limited.

Reaction score

UnderSeaGirl - You're like a sister to me. I don't know where I'd be without having you. Ich liebe dich. <3

Awwww <3 Thanks bro, I'll post mine in a sec :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci