• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who are you thankful for?

Reaction score
Okay, here's mine (In no particular order):

SharkyCraft_ : You're a amazing artist, and you're really kind and we've had some really funny times on SG. :)

AlpakaWhacker : You're a great administrator and soooo funny, and you even informed me I had a mythical graphics card. :O

Sean : I dont know where to start.... You're so funny and never fail to make me laugh, we have great banter whether we're playing SG or making a map we always have a laugh.<3

mrmouldymango : Jack, omg, we're literally always dying of laughter together and I'm so glad I met you<3

UnderSeaGirl : Janine, we met from the survival server but we've had some great times playing SG and make the map. :D

rang_shah_18 : Rang! We dont talk very very often but when we do, we had some great laughs! :)

benholl98 : Ben, we dont talk very much, but we've had some truely great times. <3

Krypton : You were the one who led my interview, and I wouldnt be in this staff possition without you. <3

KitMencha : We hardly ever talk, but we once played The Blocking Dead, and I had a really great time. Thank you. (o and i 1)<3

AmyGlitters : Only just started talking to you more recently, but we've done a phew UHCs together, you're really kind and intelligent :) <3

LadyOfLove : Shelby! The leader of Invictus, and a great Sr. Mod. You're a loving and such a kind person. Keep it up! ;) (and remember my name :p)

123456789matrty : Matt, an amazing and talented singer and you produce great banter m8.

I love you all so much and my life wouldnt be as good without you all
<3

Fireblare

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm thankful towards Dave for being an amazing Admin and creating amazing high quality maps for the MCGamer network.

I'm thankful towards ChadTheDJ for being the Owner :3 yay

I'm thankful towards tom00117 for being the first Japanese YouTuber to record MCSG and making MCSG popular in Japan.

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm thankful towards Dave for being an amazing Admin and creating amazing high quality maps for the MCGamer network.

I'm thankful towards ChadTheDJ for being the Owner :3 yay

I'm thankful towards tom00117 for being the first Japanese YouTuber to record MCSG and making MCSG popular in Japan.
Me too. I heard Dave is good. :p

R4ng

Platinum
Reaction score
Alrighty, here goes my list of people I truly appreciate and thank in this community. :) (This is in a completely random order) Before I begin, sorry if I forgot anyone!: {

{

mrmouldymango : The first time I talked to you was on the SMP server, and we were absolute champions at SMP, weren't we Jack ;) Jokes aside, you're one of the funniest and nicest people I know and you're always there for me, you're one of my best friends here! ^-^ ( I'll always steal your bans and kicks with my uber typing <3 ).

benholl98 : I believe the first time I met you was in a large channel full of moderators and since then, we've always hung out together and talked and you're an awesome friend ^-^ Remember, your true friends won't judge you for anything :)

Zyinth | Bilzy : Bilzy! You're a great builder/build planner once you/everyone get(s) past the arguments and you're a good friend! We should talk more though <3

123456789matrty : We're the bad IGN buddies ^-^ You're a great PVPer (with horrible tactics, go ahead and hide in a tree in an FFA why don't you ;) ) and a good friend, although we should talk more :) We also have the same skin xD

Sean : You're the coolest Irish lad I know, with all your drinking challenges and what not ;) Also, from a complete survival noob, to a full diamond MLG pro in 1 day is pretty impressive. You're genu(eye)nely an amazing friend :)

UnderSeaGirl: I don't know where to start! You're one of the best friends anyone could ask for and we've had some awesome times together (from playing Draw my Thing and getting trolled - teaching me how to SG) and we talk so much! You have to come on TeamSpeak earlier and wake up ;) ! TimeZone differences and timeouts ;-;

SharkyCraft_ : You're the most talented artist I've ever met and we've had some great laughs and some great times together. Although as of lately, we need to talk more!

superzer096 : You're my favourite pig but you need to warm up (get it?) and come on TeamSpeak a bit more!

Zietra : We hardly talk anymore but you're a really kind person and a great PVPer!

Avaline : You were one of the first people I talked to upon getting staff and you're a really friendly person! We should talk more though :)

DracoHD : You brought my application into pending, and then into interview, I am grateful you did! I met amazing people and I had some amazing experiences.

} return "Done with emotional rant.";

}

Last edited:

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Alrighty, here goes my list of people I truly appreciate and thank in this community. :) (This is in a completely random order) Before I begin, sorry if I forgot anyone!: {

{

mrmouldymango : The first time I talked to you was on the SMP server, and we were absolute champions at SMP, weren't we Jack ;) Jokes aside, you're one of the funniest and nicest people I know and you're always there for me, you're one of my best friends here! ^-^ ( I'll always steal your bans and kicks with my uber typing <3 ).

benholl98 : I believe the first time I met you was in a large channel full of moderators and since then, we've always hung out together and talked and you're an awesome friend ^-^ Remember, your true friends won't judge you for anything :)

Zyinth | Bilzy : Bilzy! You're a great builder/build planner once you/everyone get(s) past the arguments and you're a good friend! We should talk more though <3

123456789matrty : We're the bad IGN buddies ^-^ You're a great PVPer (with horrible tactics, go ahead and hide in a tree in an FFA why don't you ;) ) and a good friend, although we should talk more :) We also have the same skin xD

Sean : You're the coolest Irish lad I know, with all your drinking challenges and what not ;) Also, from a complete survival noob, to a full diamond MLG pro in 1 day is pretty impressive. You're genu(eye)nely an amazing friend :)

UnderSeaGirl: I don't know where to start! You're one of the best friends anyone could ask for and we've had some awesome times together (from playing Draw my Thing and getting trolled - teaching me how to SG) and we talk so much! You have to come on TeamSpeak earlier and wake up ;) ! TimeZone differences and timeouts ;-;

SharkyCraft_ : You're the most talented artist I've ever met and we've had some great laughs and some great times together. Although as of lately, we need to talk more!

superzer096 : You're my favourite pig but you need to warm up (get it?) and come on TeamSpeak a bit more!

Zietra : We hardly talk anymore but you're a really kind person and a great PVPer!

Avaline : You were one of the first people I talked to upon getting staff and you're a really friendly person! We should talk more though :)

DracoHD : You brought my application into pending, and then into interview, I am grateful you did! I met amazing people and I had some amazing experiences.

}
Ily <3333333333333333333333333

Reaction score
I would tag people but there are a lot of them and you guys know that i plus it would take ages for me to do it on the phone but anyways i am always thankful for my closest friends your always my internet family whenever i want to talk about something i talk to you guys and i wouldn't be happy without all of you <3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I'd like to thank Chad and the developers of MCGamer for making this community what it is today, a community with over 2MIL players may I remind you.

My mum and dad for you know what, raising me and putting up with me as a toddler, a reluctant sleeper who used to climb out of the cot and for endless support for whatever I do in my life.

Mooclan - For inspiring me to forum how I forum today and the achievements I have conquered.

Myself, for foruming nonstop to strive for my major goal, and to stop at nothing to get there.

UnderSeaGirl

Diamond
Reaction score
There are so many people in this community that mean so much to me <3
Okay first of all, there is no particular order and if I forgot someone.. I am sooo sorry, tell me and you are gonna get cookies :3

landowicked - You mean so much to me. You now so much about me, it’s almost scary :3 I love you <3

benholl98 - You are honestly the best friend I could ask for. I can talk to you for ages every day, I can tell you everything and you helped me with so many things, it is ridiculous. Don’t you ever leave me you word I can’t say. :3

mrmouldymango - Jaack, I met you cause I liked your name and you asked me to marry you haha and now you are like a brother to me and I can’t imagine not talking to you. I can trust you with all of my problems and secrets and you always know how to help me :3 Ich liebe dich <3

SharkyCraft_ - Freddy (sorry), I love talking to you, because you understand me :3 We are such a good team at sg, except if you burn mah cookies, that’s just rude ._. and we need to talk more again, cause I miss you <3

123456789matrty (best name to type) - Matt, mah nub. You dolphinately never fail to make me laugh :3 ..Even with your stupid puns xD Oh yea and don’t lie <3

Zacharoutio - You are so kind and I really like talking to you. Teaching you UHC is so funny and we wrecked that guy 3v1 haha xD

rang_shah_18 - We are probably the worst and also the best team at SG xD We had so many great moments and I miss you like crazy :3 I am trying to wake up earlier to talk to you haha <3

Sean - You dolphin.. or unicorn or tree idk. Your accent and your raging is the best. We are the best team at UHC and I love how you are not a total noob anymore haha :3

Zyinth | Bilzy - It’s so much fun talking to you and building the map with my banter board hahaha

superzer096 Blue piggy c: You are fun to talk to and I will never forget how you wrecked everyone on Winds of Change xd

hayitsmakaykay98 My word I also can't say <3 I love talking to you :3 So many great memories when I think of you xD

So many other people I am thankful for <3

AmyGlitters Zietra badger_pig123 laureypop1 Sam NomNomOctopus Equalitee LucyB1999 Eskild|Quadrum_
mfungamer

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

{

}
Rang, You mean so much to me! I am glad you have stood by me.

Okay first of all, there is no particular order and if I forgot someone.. I am sooo sorry, tell me and you are gonna get cookies :3

landowicked - You mean so much to me. You now so much about me, it’s almost scary :3 I love you <3

benholl98 - You are honestly the best friend I could ask for. I can talk to you for ages every day, I can tell you everything and you helped me with so many things, it is ridiculous. Don’t you ever leave me you word I can’t say. :3

mrmouldymango - Jaack, I met you cause I liked your name and you asked me to marry you haha and now you are like a brother to me and I can’t imagine not talking to you. I can trust you with all of my problems and secrets and you always know how to help me :3 Ich liebe dich <3

SharkyCraft_ - Freddy (sorry), I love talking to you, because you understand me :3 We are such a good team at sg, except if you burn mah cookies, that’s just rude ._. and we need to talk more again, cause I miss you <3

123456789matrty (best name to type) - Matt, mah nub. You dolphinately never fail to make me laugh :3 ..Even with your stupid puns xD Oh yea and don’t lie <3

Zacharoutio - You are so kind and I really like talking to you. Teaching you UHC is so funny and we wrecked that guy 3v1 haha xD

rang_shah_18 - We are probably the worst and also the best team at SG xD We had so many great moments and I miss you like crazy :3 I am trying to wake up earlier to talk to you haha <3

Sean - You dolphin.. or unicorn or tree idk. Your accent and your raging is the best. We are the best team at UHC and I love how you are not a total noob anymore haha :3

Zyinth | Bilzy - It’s so much fun talking to you and building the map with my banter board hahaha

superzer096 Blue piggy c: You are fun to talk to and I will never forget how you wrecked everyone on Winds of Change xd

hayitsmakaykay98 My word I also can't say <3 I love talking to you :3 So many great memories when I think of you xD

AmyGlitters Zietra badger_pig123 laureypop1 Sam NomNomOctopus Equalitee LucyB1999 Eskild|Quadrum_
mfungamer
Jnaine (Purposeful), you literally are the best friend I always wanted, you stick by me no matter how much crap I get myself into. You have been there when I was depressed and lonely, you have also been there when I was happy and laughing. You make each and everyone of my days Happy!

Reaction score

mfungamer
I like how i am known as diamond and not blue xP plus winds of change will allways be a memorable game xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci