• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you think is the best MCSG player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishboy48

Tribute
Reaction score
Personally I would say Nate252 or blamph, probably Nate because i have seen him beat NCP.... and if you beat NCP you can beat anything...

uygkuh

Platinum
Reaction score
Considering that Elisha_Mutang has quit he doesn't count

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
From CA :p
1. Kerbals
2. Zeejayy( With his teammate)
3. Jarni
4. Me hurhurhur
5. Slam_Burger
0. Maxlupus <3
I didn't play against Soul and Sluttypig yet so they aren't on the list.
Ehem- I played only 8 rounds and have 5 wins on that server ;) not alot of wins but excellent win% (in my opinion) compared to my 20% on US not to mention that the competition on US is about 1000x easier compared to CA

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Personally I would say Nate252 or blamph, probably Nate because i have seen him beat NCP.... and if you beat NCP you can beat anything...
My Win/Loss v.s. nate and blamph

Player Win/Loss
Nate252 0-4
Blamph 3-0
:)

Squatman99

Tribute
Reaction score
I really don't think there is a "best" player on mcsg. Really, it depends on how much you play, because the more you play, the more you figure out routes, strategies, and all that. PVP in general in minecraft doesn't take much skill, it is simple to learn and master. Saying someone is the best is kind of silly, since there is really nobody that is the best at it..it's alot of luck as well as skill, depending on where your route is and what you get in your chests and if theres anyone else there.

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
I really don't think there is a "best" player on mcsg. Really, it depends on how much you play, because the more you play, the more you figure out routes, strategies, and all that. PVP in general in minecraft doesn't take much skill, it is simple to learn and master. Saying someone is the best is kind of silly, since there is really nobody that is the best at it..it's alot of luck as well as skill, depending on where your route is and what you get in your chests and if theres anyone else there.
Yes but the good players have good routes, they can take people down if there are others around, and have the ability to assess the situation better than normal players. Also it is not simple to master the pvp. There are many different pvp strategies and most pros use different ones. There is ALOT of skill involved. Also playing more doesnt make you better. There are people with alot more games than G33ke, blamph and the other pros mentioned here that dont have close to the same amount of wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci