• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you think the most influential player of MCSG is?

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I think this thread is pretty pointless, as there is no right answer and it's just another thread to further popularize people who are already popular.
Obviously there is no real answer - it's a thread asking for peoples opinions. There is no factual evidence stating that ____________ is the most influential person in MCSG. That being said, you may as well say that every thread asking for opinions that does not impact the community (major news and map polls) is pointless. Having a simple discussion is fun - I feel like that is the purpose of this thread. People on the forums already know the people mentioned; I don't see how they'd get more popular.

People are pretty much saying their favorite Youtubers
Why does it matter what answers people give? Not all of the answers are famous youtubers. As said, it's a matter of perspective.

Blamph wouldn't have come to the community if his cousin hadn't showed him Minecraft, so his cousin is technically more influential than Blamph himself. However, MCSG wouldn't have come about at all if it weren't for ChadTheDJ. And we needed team Vareide to build our first three maps.
Further, MCSG probably wouldn't have come about if the movie hadn't come out, so I'd hand it to the movie producer, or Jennifer Lawrence, the star of the show. Of course the movie wouldn't have come out if Suzanne Collins hadn't written the book, but Suzanne Collins needed her mother to be born. And MCSG needed developers to be born. And developers needed their mothers.
Once again, proving the perspective matter. I'd agree that all those people had an impact - I wouldn't say that Blamph's cousin was more influential than Blamph. Blamph was the one that got to where he was - his cousin just started it. Once again, referring to my point about perspectives.

Do you see what I'm getting at?
Despite the pointlessness of this thread, I'm gonna say the hardest working developer is the most influential person of MCSG, since he has probably spent the most time doing direct good for our community. And his work has a much larger influence than mere moderating or popularizing. (MCSG would have become very popular even without many of our beloved Youtubers. Most people who watch MCSG on Youtube have already tried the game.)
And thus we have your perspective. You have an opinion and you have completed the purpose of this thread - to state your opinion, as many other threads have. I'd assume you think they are useless as well. You may as well say that having a dicussion is pointless as there is no answer - we should just not discuss things at all and keep our opinions to ourselves.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Gonna have to go with Huahwi on this one

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
itsjulesdude Literally I cannot brag enough of how much effort Julia/Jules puts into MCG. After being various hours on teamspeak with Julia she literally is in the hub the whole entire day. I'll get on TS at about 3pm, get off at like 4am and Julia is literally still at the hub. I don't exactly like the idea of more than 1 hub because it doesn't feel right, I believe that one hub would be best for MCSG because at the hub is where you meet people, and most importantly meet the staff. I literally love Julia and shes inspired me so much to be a moderator. Although I longer have a chance to be a moderator I wish I could of got to be one and moderate with Julia<3! Love you Julia :D

-AnyaFlyMovement
- #AnyaFlyForUHC6

itsjulesdude

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a tough one >.< But I'd say
itsjulesdude Literally I cannot brag enough of how much effort Julia/Jules puts into MCG. After being various hours on teamspeak with Julia she literally is in the hub the whole entire day. I'll get on TS at about 3pm, get off at like 4am and Julia is literally still at the hub. I don't exactly like the idea of more than 1 hub because it doesn't feel right, I believe that one hub would be best for MCSG because at the hub is where you meet people, and most importantly meet the staff. I literally love Julia and shes inspired me so much to be a moderator. Although I longer have a chance to be a moderator I wish I could of got to be one and moderator with Julia<3! Love you Julia :D

-AnyaFlyMovement
- #AnyaFlyForUHC6
Oh my goodness, I feel so honored (≧◡≦)

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
OMG HIS FACES OUR JIST TOO MUCH!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members