• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you think would be a good moderator?

TheClone

Survivor
Reaction score
Nobody mentions me, /cri.
Dw, dw, I wouldn't be one cx. The people who I really think would do a good job are below:

FlaqeL | Nick : Although you have been banned in the past it was a long time ago and you've matured a lot since then, I believe not only would you be good for this position but you would do an exceptional job with it, you have the experience needed for a position like this and you are active enough to become a staff member, I really hope you can dispute your ban somehow(Yes, I know you're already unbanned) and apply sooner, but until then I just hope you're progressing well on your application.

Mirkoz : Well, to me you seem to be more of a "forum mod" type, you assist people more where it's likely to be seen, I have no problem with this of course but it's just that moderators need to be active and helpful in game, try to balance the two out and I think you'd have a better shot when you apply.

Miner9823 I got to know you more personally yesterday when we chatted in the Waiting channel on ts, I can't say I know you very well personally but you seemed very, very nice in my opinion, it seems like you would be in good standing with the community and that's good to have as a Moderator because players will trust your decisions more and there is less availability for conflict.

These are just my thoughts for new Moderators, I love the others so far.

StickyGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score
It has to definitely be.....

FlaqeL | Nick- He is a great guy and tries his absolute hardest even though he cannot become staff till December 2015.

Tjdriver- Participates in lots of EU Cleansweeeps and i just ily him so.

Mirkoz- All day i see him constantly helping others and supporting them , especially giving everyone confidence!

Miner9823 - He is on the forums a lot helping people all the time , he is a nice guy and i think he could be a brilliant staff member!

TheClone- Currently waiting for interview so good luck to you :)

hyperainbow- Such a nice person to speak to! Good luck with your interview

N

Nikola

Nobody mentions me, /cri.
Dw, dw, I wouldn't be one cx. The people who I really think would do a good job are below:

FlaqeL | Nick : Although you have been banned in the past it was a long time ago and you've matured a lot since then, I believe not only would you be good for this position but you would do an exceptional job with it, you have the experience needed for a position like this and you are active enough to become a staff member, I really hope you can dispute your ban somehow(Yes, I know you're already unbanned) and apply sooner, but until then I just hope you're progressing well on your application.

Mirkoz : Well, to me you seem to be more of a "forum mod" type, you assist people more where it's likely to be seen, I have no problem with this of course but it's just that moderators need to be active and helpful in game, try to balance the two out and I think you'd have a better shot when you apply.

Miner9823 I got to know you more personally yesterday when we chatted in the Waiting channel on ts, I can't say I know you very well personally but you seemed very, very nice in my opinion, it seems like you would be in good standing with the community and that's good to have as a Moderator because players will trust your decisions more and there is less availability for conflict.

These are just my thoughts for new Moderators, I love the others so far.
I didn't mention you because you're waiting so you got mod already ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci