• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who is your best friend(s) on McGamer?

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
I've met many wonderful people in 2 years here, but I do have a few best friends.
Ceroria
Kat
Giggums
These are people I've known for a long time and still talk to. Some great people I have recently met and am glad to call my friends are Axanite , croe97 , Vanicle , Jodimo , and many more. I'm so glad to get to know these people, and I have already met a lot more people before this. In the future, I hope to expand this list even more. :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Since I've become Mod, I've made so many new friends. Before Mod and still currently I've been insanly close to Eden | Radiant , Kat , Maxypie and a few others that aren't too active on the community anymore. Since I've gotten Mod, I'm so glad to have gotten to know people like Ceroria , Vanicle , Jockstah , and especially Jodimo
I've met many wonderful people in 2 years here, but I do have a few best friends.
Ceroria
Kat
Giggums
These are people I've known for a long time and still talk to. Some great people I have recently met and am glad to call my friends are Axanite , croe97 , Vanicle , Jodimo , and many more. I'm so glad to get to know these people, and I have already met a lot more people before this. In the future, I hope to expand this list even more. :)
love ya both

Reaction score
K I'm not the type of guy that defines "best friend" as 1000 people.
Nevertheless, all of the people I know have moved on to other games and we just usually hand around every day in curse voice. The only person I remember talking to and playing with countless of hours is w0wmonkey . He isn't using his forum account anymore but anyways.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci