• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who will win the Super Bowl?

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
Umm, HELLOOU? LeafyGreenTea is gonna win cuz hes the best out of all of us

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol, I know enough about football to know that the Patriots and Broncos are gonna be in a shootout. But wait, wasn't the Broncos up by 24 at half last time they played? (I know they lost the lead, but they only lost it cause they got cocky and couldn't recover) I want to see Peyton get one more ring, and I'll think he'll get one step closer in this game
{31-27 Broncos}

Now, the tradition with the Seahawks and the Niners are that the home team wins, that will be broken! Russel Wilson has not been playing very good at all lately and the Niners defense will eat them up like they did the Panthers (icrievertim RC_4777 )
Frank Gore will dominate the rushing game in the second half, the only reason it will be close at half is cause Kaepernick will be taken over by the Seahawk's amazing Secondary and they'll take home at least 2 pics. Niners will run away with it though after that.
{38-17 Niners}

The old man will get another ring before he retires. The Niners are already used to playing scrambling QBs, Peyton will take advantage of thier new found habits and light them up in the 1st half. Kaepernick will keep them at 10-21 at half, then Gore starts to take over until he's shut down early 4th quarter. Score at this point will be 20-21. Kaepernick will drive them down the field for a score putting them up 27-21 with only leaving Peyton 3.5-4 minutes. The old man will make one of the most famous drives of his career with a TD pass to Wes Welker with 0:07 left on the clock. No miracles happen for the Niners, once again they cant finish it.
{27-28 Broncos}

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
Lol, I know enough about football to know that the Patriots and Broncos are gonna be in a shootout. But wait, wasn't the Broncos up by 24 at half last time they played? (I know they lost the lead, but they only lost it cause they got cocky and couldn't recover) I want to see Peyton get one more ring, and I'll think he'll get one step closer in this game
{31-27 Broncos}

Now, the tradition with the Seahawks and the Niners are that the home team wins, that will be broken! Russel Wilson has not been playing very good at all lately and the Niners defense will eat them up like they did the Panthers (icrievertim RC_4777 )
Frank Gore will dominate the rushing game in the second half, the only reason it will be close at half is cause Kaepernick will be taken over by the Seahawk's amazing Secondary and they'll take home at least 2 pics. Niners will run away with it though after that.
{38-17 Niners}

The old man will get another ring before he retires. The Niners are already used to playing scrambling QBs, Peyton will take advantage of thier new found habits and light them up in the 1st half. Kaepernick will keep them at 10-21 at half, then Gore starts to take over until he's shut down early 4th quarter. Score at this point will be 20-21. Kaepernick will drive them down the field for a score putting them up 27-21 with only leaving Peyton 3.5-4 minutes. The old man will make one of the most famous drives of his career with a TD pass to Wes Welker with 0:07 left on the clock. No miracles happen for the Niners, once again they cant finish it.
{27-28 Broncos}
That was very...descriptive. Just so you know, Peyton said he is going to stay a few more years because he still enjoys playing the game, which I am fine with! :p

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That was very...descriptive. Just so you know, Peyton said he is going to stay a few more years because he still enjoys playing the game, which I am fine with! :p
I know he will, but I think this is his only year too

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
i am a chargers fan (hence my name) no all i care is that the broncos lose. Seattle deserves it.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Die hard niners fan since I was five. LETS GO NINERS. THREE IN A ROW (NFC Championships that is)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci