• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do YOU join clans?

Why do you join clans?

• For Competitive reasons

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • For making friends

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
I do it because I love to obsess over clan battles, and get so competitive that if we ever lose I go onto the other team's thread and create ten pages of flame, not caring at all that it will all have to be cleared by some poor mod

:(

In all seriousness, I do it for all of the experience. Ever since I had some IRL friends who were in the original Rebels, and one in Forgotten, I'd always thought it'd be cool to be a member of the competitive clan scene, hence why I put so much effort into joining Trivium, a clan with most of those people I looked up to back in the day. I joined Apex because I missed it all, scrimming, hanging out with some chill people, etc.
I agree with the 1st part XD

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have never joined a clan, because I have heard this:

Pros of Joining a Clan
-"friends"
Cons of Joining a Clan
-drama
-DDoS

This is probably not accurate, but I've heard too many stories about people in clans being thrown into dramatic or illegal situations. Maybe when the in-game community learns how to behave, I will join one.

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score
read this 3 times, still confused.
ight > i log on minecraf cuz i am elite gamer grill
then i tell u to log on and then i use ur elite pvp skills ok
it makes no sense just go along with it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members