• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do YOU join clans?

Why do you join clans?

• For Competitive reasons

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • For making friends

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
because theres a lot of funny and chill people, and you get to meet new people that can all teach you new things, whether its about mcsg or life in general. I don't know if this is with all clans, but ours is like a family.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
i join clans because i need someone to talk to at night

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, here comes a story. I really, really, really appreciate this topic because it truly means a lot to me. First, in April of 2014, me and my original "friend group" or CLIQUE [lol, what a coincidence] were having some bad arguments. We kind of went different ways, so I didn't neccessarily have anyone. I started looking around the Forums and saw the Exodus thread, I had applied and got accepted. I started to have this new addiction to being involved with the clan community. It was like a whole new community I had never met before, it was so different and diverse. I later on became Officer and I truly, truly enjoyed being an officer for Exodus/Instinct II that were ran by Parwez, AfroNinja, and MLG. Man, those days were the blast. Anyways, forward on to today, I am extremely satisfied on being part of the Clan Staff and dealing with issues that rise left to right. I am now a member of Clique which is ran by Spellyy & myruhh7 and I'm really pleased with my current clan and i'm ready to meet more people, and fight more clans!

--
TL;DR, at first, to meet new people, now, for both reasons :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci