• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why so much hate on Survival Games 5!?

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Remember that lag doesn't take up the entirety of gameplay. Gameplay is just as much the flow of the game when you're not experiencing lag. Vareide mapmakers put time and effort into making sure gameplay runs smoothly, and the map is fun to play. Imagine SG5 without lag for a second.

It would probably be the best map so far in terms of overall gameplay, no? This is proof that Team Vareide made an amazing map with gameplay 100% in mind. Now, I'm running on a two year old Toshiba laptop, so don't think I have some high-tech gaming computer and have no idea what you're talking about, I'm just looking at all the possibilities and potential in SG5, and I'm seeing a lot.
Yes but how can anyone gt to experience the map without buying a 700€ computer

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
Yes but how can anyone gt to experience the map without buying a 700€ computer
Like I said, every map is experiencing lag. It is being worked on. How much it is being worked on is another point of discussion altogether, but we need to trust that the kinks will be ironed out soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci