• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why so much hate on Survival Games 5!?

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
It working good for me. And playing sg4 without optifine is impossible for me, so... it's really laggy computer...

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It working good for me. And playing sg4 without optifine is impossible for me, so... it's really laggy computer...
So you seriously get no lag when you go anywhere near those massive structures. Although funnily enough the Statue of Liberty seems to not lag as much as the container ship beside it.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
There is a little lag, but i can still pay it normally. Just change some settings to lower quality :p

And Im not saying the last posts for you only, but for all spammers and skipers :)

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Al
There is a little lag, but i can still pay it normally. Just change some settings to lower quality :p

And Im not saying the last posts for you only, but for all spammers and skipers :)
All of my settings are on their lowest , with optifine.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Al
All of my settings are on their lowest , with optifine.
My point is that team variede needs to try something different and build something that's fun for all computers. That is the reason it doesn't get voted for. No matter how much work they put into it , it needs to be playable and for most people it's not. Maybe sg6 will go back to the methods map 1,3 and 4 used , all of which are beautiful looking and re the best in terms of gameplay.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
I dont like sg3 because of jungle...

I still believe that other dont like it YET. I hope it will get overplayed like sg4 so we will have some really good maps.

And all guys hated sg4 firs.

greenshirtman

Spectator
Reaction score
another reason i dont like sg5 is because the snow makes you glitch around, its horrible

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
I've won 3 games in SG5.theres no tier 2's atm which makes it kinda boring. also i've just been looting chests out in the open. theres no feel of excitement of looting buildings of chests when they're in plain sight. i don't dislike the map cause i can't win in it (cause i have) i just merely feel it's a little bland and doesn't give me the same feel of excitement like the others did. oh and i don't like how the chests are in plain sight (Theres one on the plane get it? xD) and they aren't tier 2. but overall i bow my head to Team Vareide. they made another great map and i respect and love their work.

also i loved sg3 it was exciting as you could spend ages searching for chests and the corn looks amazing. i also like the terraforming of it and the mountains. i like sg2 aswell but i don't play it much cause i like playing quick games and it takes a while. the first survival games is good aswell as it's got a bunch of tier 2's

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have one of the worst computers ever and sg5 doesn't lag me. Before I made some modifications I got on average 12-20 fps. Lag is no excuse. No joke I've actually won games with 3 fps. I've now gotten my computer up to 35 fps and sg 5 doesn't seem to lag if at all. (Side note: yes I am using the crappiest settings possible)
Im basically using the worst settings except I have full smooth lighting and I have optifine. Getting 3 FPS and winning a game is probably not possible, I do not trust you on that. I cant see where Im punching when I go down to 10. 3 is basically impossible. And how is lag no excuse? 100 FPS VS 15 FPS, whatever the skill, 100 will win 99/100 times.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im basically using the worst settings except I have full smooth lighting and I have optifine. Getting 3 FPS and winning a game is probably not possible, I do not trust you on that. I cant see where Im punching when I go down to 10. 3 is basically impossible. And how is lag no excuse? 100 FPS VS 15 FPS, whatever the skill, 100 will win 99/100 times.
I never said you had to believe me, but just because someone doesn't believe something doesn't mean it's not true.

Raycu

Survivor
Reaction score
I completely agree with all the people in this thread. My question is why is it only the smart people that use forums. Also why cant people just stop hating on SG5 I am not good at it yet because I dont have a chest route, I only have two right now, one for SG 1 and on for SG 4 I am not gonna bother for breeze since I hate that map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci