• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Will Gravey4rd remain #1 for 2 years? You decide!

Will Gravey4rd reign at number 1 for 2 years?

• Yes, he will!

Votes: 42 63.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 24 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
yo yo yo whats hanging

Man, this is something I can agree with you on 100%. I definitely have the time to pass Gravey4rd, I can play for quite long periods of time (cough cough last summer where i got like way to many wins) but it just gets so incredibly boring. I normally go to town with friends or go to the movies, etc... Or just play other games and sit inside.. xD

Formula to winning: Play long hours a day + grind wins on US + have a team which allows you to win so you can win the large majority of your games, I don't recommend it but heyy, if anyone wants to become #1 or something.
Holy crap! The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd BEST players in the world are on my thread! :D
Thanks guys. You literally made my day.
Also, TBH I'm going to start grinding wins, about 10 a day (You guys get 30 when you guys go grinding, so 10 wins for me is pathetic :p) because I have all the time in the world. But, I am going on vacation for a week again and that gives me less time. My ultimate goal is to get under the 1,000 spots in the leaderboards, and to get better in general.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Edog has a really good chance. 1v1ed him on Icarus while we were teamed and he took it easy, I could tell. I am proud to say I brought him down to 1 heart. :p Or so he says...

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Edog has a really good chance. 1v1ed him on Icarus while we were teamed and he took it easy, I could tell. I am proud to say I brought him down to 1 heart. :p Or so he says...
Haha, I'm done playing competitively man :p

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He does team a lot, I think that's what he means :p
Ah ok, I've fought him 2-3 times and he's always been solo so either I've been lucky or people are spreading rumours.

E

Ephiza

Holy crap! The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd BEST players in the world are on my thread! :D
Thanks guys. You literally made my day.
Also, TBH I'm going to start grinding wins, about 10 a day (You guys get 30 when you guys go grinding, so 10 wins for me is pathetic :p) because I have all the time in the world. But, I am going on vacation for a week again and that gives me less time. My ultimate goal is to get under the 1,000 spots in the leaderboards, and to get better in general.
My all time goal on MCSG is to hit 1k wins eventually xP. Gonna take a while though lel

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
My all time goal on MCSG is to hit 1k wins eventually xP. Gonna take a while though lel
I don't think I'll ever get to 1k wins with my connection. I just love it. Prevents me from winning a single game. And the worst part, my dad won't let me get better internet. Damnit.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
One day Gravey will stop playing. Which will allow others to pass him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci