• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[WORK IN PROGRESS] Ocean map! :)

So what do you think?

• Total voters

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok well I have offered to help and hopefully will be allowed to join :) I personally think I'm great at redstone, and will be starting a huge redstone project in single player soon.
Aeruner has made his own working Keyboard in SinglePlayer ;)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Aeruner has made his own working Keyboard in SinglePlayer ;)
I have seen a Game Boy game intro made with redstone, it was quite amazing :) It was a Legend of Zelda game, but he made several others (grayscale images though)

Samzzz56

Tribute
Reaction score
I think a sunken city under water would be cool, like a drop off somewhere and a city all broken and viney. also, the buildings should have air sockets in them with chests! :)

mrturek

Tribute
Reaction score
were actually working in an underwater survival games map. which is almost allways underwater

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
that they need more... if you only have one artist the redstone work will only be the creativity of them, my whole group and I can make Parkour, Landscape AND Redstone puzzles, traps and doors with ease
Ok well I have offered to help and hopefully will be allowed to join :) I personally think I'm great at redstone, and will be starting a huge redstone project in single player soon.
Thank you both for offering your help but we have enough builders/redstoners.

Samzzz56

Tribute
Reaction score
Can't wait till this map and the Jungle Map are added to the games! (I hope so much they will be!)

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok. Well keep me updated, message me if I can join and help out :)

Are you saying you want to be a redstone artist for their map, or that they need more?

I already agreed that boats should be kept :( No need to pester me about it lol.

Sorry, didnt see :p

Baggins96

Tribute
Reaction score
I think a sunken city under water would be cool, like a drop off somewhere and a city all broken and viney. also, the buildings should have air sockets in them with chests! :)
Id like to see whole underwater map.
Also there will not be very many chests just in town becouse it covers so little area of the map.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Id like to see whole underwater map.
Also there will not be very many chests just in town becouse it covers so little area of the map.
There is already someone working on a whole underwater map I believe.
But just an sunken city would be nice :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci