• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[WORK IN PROGRESS] Ocean map! :)

So what do you think?

• Total voters

Baggins96

Tribute
Reaction score
More screenies coming today, and I might start an ancient tempel if you guys like the idea, a big temple
I was thinking about slightly bigger desert in south. And a mosque surrounded by arabic structures. What do you think?

Baggins96

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok :( well have fun with the map, hope to see some screenies soon.
Actually I think that one builder more would be good, but DoGs is the leader so... I am sorry.

EDIT: You are living in Canada? That would be a problem when server is online only in certain hours.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually I think that one builder more would be good, but DoGs is the leader so... I am sorry.

EDIT: You are living in Canada? That would be a problem when server is online only in certain hours.
Yeah I am in Canada. I'm going to assume you guys are somewhere in Europe?

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dont think this will be fun to play because I hate chasing someone in the water :p

Baggins96

Tribute
Reaction score
Dont think this will be fun to play because I hate chasing someone in the water :p
And why is that?

I think water adds more excitement to the games when you can be easily seen when you're swimming.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci