• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[WORK IN PROGRESS] Ocean map! :)

So what do you think?

• Total voters

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
It just sounds like the border of mcsg map 1.
Hey man, I dont want this entire forum post being about arguments. it is going to be primarly islands, so theres not a lot of space to swim. and theres also gonna be lots of boats. all the people will be on the mainland cuz thats where all the chests are. you can judge the map already, thats why I made a poll about what everyone thinks of the screenshots.

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
Some more screenies, not much sorry. Half of today was building:

2012-06-13_14.06.46.png

and the other half was chaos... o_O
2012-06-13_18.47.13.png

Baggins96

Tribute
Reaction score
It was fudging hard to build when these lads went crazy and spawned ender dragons and Good

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe have the base of the temple at water level and have a throne to a water god inside. I'm great at making thrones (I think) I made a couple thrones in a temple as shrines to the admins and stuff on a server.

How about the stairs leading up to the temple start at the water level, and as you go up the front steps you can go inside. And also have bridges from 2 islands close by :) So it will be island (bridge) temple (bridge) island all fairly close to each other. And in front, beside and behind it all will be water :)

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe have the base of the temple at water level and have a throne to a water god inside. I'm great at making thrones (I think) I made a couple thrones in a temple as shrines to the admins and stuff on a server.

How about the stairs leading up to the temple start at the water level, and as you go up the front steps you can go inside. And also have bridges from 2 islands close by :) So it will be island (bridge) temple (bridge) island all fairly close to each other. And in front, beside and behind it all will be water :)
I like the ideas, but coming few days the stuff I will be building is going to be absolutely 0. Theres going to be an english guy from an exchange so I will be doing stuff with him.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the ideas, but coming few days the stuff I will be building is going to be absolutely 0. Theres going to be an english guy from an exchange so I will be doing stuff with him.
Cool, where are you from? My school is having an exchange some time soon (I don't know when).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci