• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Worst Amount of Trouble You've Been In At School?

Beyoncé

Career
Reaction score
I mean I've been to the principals office before...But last year i got a detention for being fashionably late to school too many time xD

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
One time I ate cereal in class because I skipped breakfast. We're not allowed to eat in class.
Today I ate a granola bar, a large bag of trail mix, a bunch of animal crackers and an apple in 1st period chemistry.
Random but I felt like sharing :p

Ethan1126

Career
Reaction score
One time I took a banana..... And you can guess the rest. Well basically i took it and started humping it and pretending it was my Inappropriate body part on a male....... But I was in 4th grade xD

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
The worst that has ever happened to me is I was in Elementary school and my teacher put me at a table with all of the noisy kids hoping my quietness would rub off on them (in reality I'm really really shy) and the kids were talking while I was working on an assignment and the teacher got all mad and thought I was part of it. Then when the others continued to talk she made everyone put a star next t their name on this chart and if you got 2, you didn't get to go to recess. I never got 2, but I was still really upset.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Back in elementary school I was sent to the office a lot; I was such a troublemaker back then. Now I never really get in trouble, or maybe I just don't get caught. ;)

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
The worst that has ever happened to me is I was in Elementary school and my teacher put me at a table with all of the noisy kids hoping my quietness would rub off on them (in reality I'm really really shy) and the kids were talking while I was working on an assignment and the teacher got all mad and thought I was part of it. Then when the others continued to talk she made everyone put a star next t their name on this chart and if you got 2, you didn't get to go to recess. I never got 2, but I was still really upset.
No recess?!?! Much sadness... much cri...... ;_;

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
once i popped a guy in the face because he was annoying me and i got sent to the principal. i didn't really care until i went home and my mom whooped my ass. never again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci