• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Worst Amount of Trouble You've Been In At School?

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
No recess?!?! Much sadness... much cri...... ;_;
Lol again I didn't get 2 strikes so I never had to miss recess, but they did that a LOT at my school. They also took it away if you didn't bring in your homework...I hated that policy soooooo much.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
A girl who had been bullying me for several years (who, at this time, weirdly thought we were friends?) went too far one day and I snapped. I hurt her pretty badly. I was suspended in my final year of high school.. on picture day !

Reaction score
Yeah, at my school if they even see food on you outside of the cafeteria it's an instant referral, and if happens twice instant OSS.
Yeah, same. If you get caught eating in class at least twice then it's an instant detention :L

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
A girl who had been bullying me for several years (who, at this time, weirdly thought we were friends?) went too far one day and I snapped. I hurt her pretty badly. I was suspended in my final year of high school.. on picture day !
Yeah...I had a situation like that were I was bullied MAJORLY and this girl thought we were friends and I freaked out at home! I never actually hurt her, but I wanted to soooooo badly! She was terrible to everyone!

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Never have I been sent to the principles office, suspended, or anything along the lines of that. Completely honest

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
The only time that I remember getting in trouble was back in kindergarten. It was nearing the end of the day and it was time for us to stack our chairs. We had these things called stations and at the end of the day the teacher would call off our names and we could choose the station we wanted to go to. There were things like blocks, house, etc. Anyways my friend went to the blocks station without stacking his chair and for some reason I flipped out and jumped on his back. My teacher called me over to her desk and she gave me the most awful punishment ever. I lost my good note! :O Basically at the beginning of the day our teacher would hand out good notes and if we were bad during the day she would take it away. If you got it taken away you would have to tell your parents. I was so terrified when my mom picked me up from the bus stop because I thought I was going to get in so much trouble. I got home and showed it to her. She seemed like she could care less. I have such a wonderful mother,

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I 'talked' (not really) during a test, and the teacher took me and my friend I was not even talking to and yelled like he'd never yelled before in the middle of the hallway, and we both cried, and got detentions.

(This May or may not have been last year)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci