• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Worst nightmare you've had?

Diacorv2

Tribute
Reaction score
Basically what the title says. What is the worst nightmare you have ever had.

Personally for me, this was actually a few days ago. It started with my family and I sitting in the living room, wondering what to have for dinner. My dad suggested we order dominos pizza, so I go ahead and do it. 5 minutes later, I hear a knock at the door. My dad: "Don't answer it, there is a new scam going on where people break in from pizza and kill you."

So, naturally, I don't. However, my idiotic dream self didn't think of locking the windows, so I nearly closed it before they got in. They stabbed my mom with lethal injections, and killed my dad with knives. It was just me and my brother. I knew I had no chance, but I still tried anyway. But, right before I went in a suicide mission, my dad pulled me aside and said "I love you son (he said my real name)."

I went it, and got nearly killed immediately. It ended with me in a minecraft box, being drowned, and typing in chat "brother (his name), I love you."

Then I woke up, thanking it was just a dream. Despite the hatred for my family, losing them was one of the worst dreams I could have ever had, and it was pretty scary.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
The worst nightmare I ever had was actually just 2 days ago, my dad made a clone of me and 2 men were trying to kidnap me and they were in my school campus and I was locked in a room, hoping they wouldn't break in :(

MStrausPlayzMC

Tribute
Reaction score
My worst dream was about three years ago. I was drug through hell by two tiger looking demons and had to suffer all levels of hell.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
I had a reoccurring nightmare when I was about 6-7 that in the morning when I was getting ready for school I would open my closet and a huge monster jumped out that was super bright and it would chase me around the house and then I would run into my living room and turn around and the monster was my sister and she had a water gun and was spraying me with it but when the water touched me I died and the dream ended.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A little girl who would take abnormally large steps towards me

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
The worst nightmare i've ever had is right now. I can't find a clan I want to join.

EDIT: Wait Diacorv2 you said despite the hatred for your family?

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I had a reoccurring dream when I was younger that the ground would turn into a pit of snakes and I couldn't get out. However, the snakes wouldn't get me and the dream would just keep going on and on and on; I guess that's the scary part.

Diacorv2

Tribute
Reaction score
The worst nightmare i've ever had is right now. I can't find a clan I want to join.

EDIT: Wait Diacorv2 you said despite the hatred for your family?
yh. I really hated my family a while ago.

I was severely depressed and other stuff, but I don't wanna go into it.

Reaction score
I had a dream a long time ago I used to live with my grandma becausee my dad was in the army and my mom couldn't take care of me. The whole world (I think) was taken over by monsters and my family would just stay in my grandmas room and the thing I don't know if it was monsters because I never saw them.

Reaction score
»

I have this reoccurring nightmare in which goes somewhat like this:

I used to go to this Adventist private school and I was in the left quadrant of the school in a two way intersection. I looked in the direction of where the 2nd - 4th grade classrooms were, and at the very end of the hallway, right next to the 2nd Grade classroom in front of an exit to the play ground, I saw an entity, who had a very grimly shaded brown coat, like it wsn't a coat per sè, because it went all the way down to where a human's legs would be.

In later years, I figured out the entity's face was a skeleton. I never got the chance to see the entity's actual body!

This description might sound stupid to you but this was legit scary.

When I saw the entity, I was really scared so I ran to my right down the hallway, to the church quadrant.

I immediately went into the church and hid under the pews.

If there is something about the church that really scares me, its the architecture. It looks very gothic in my eyes, and as I was hiding under the pews, I see the entity coming, and it comes towards me and then everything goes out of focus.

There was another nightmare I had but I'm not sure if I should post it because of how scary it is :c

«

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci