• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wtf is wrong with mcsg?

Froztey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Recently the EU server of McGamer has been impossible to play ( i don't know about US and AU).
The server has so much lag every single day for the past 2 weeks , and when is not lagging you get fly hackers with names like "HuzuniFan" and "iLikeHacking", and this is actually so bad , because mcsg could get some new members from hive since hive updated to 1.8 only , but with this lag even hypixel and mineplex sg are better then mcgamer sg.
And this is starting to annoying me and many other players , mcsg can't even finish events because the lag ( EU CLAN TOURNMENT) , and if mcsg still like this until the easter break , mcsg will lost a lot of players , and mcsg already has no players on.
And Glitches ? oh my , wtf are developers doing?There are so many glitches on mcsg for ages.. and still nobody fix it , they are getting payed for literaly doing zero.
some glitches:
-fns still doesn't work perfectly ;
-levers don't work ( zone85, demons breeze , sg4 , sg4 48 players)
-Sg games don't start after the "warmup" time

Just close mcsg for a week and fix this all and ffs make an anti-cheat , is not that hard and there are so many developers in the world , don't pay for make your server worst , pay for someone that actually knows what is doing.​

A lot of mcsg players right now playing on Eu Servers

Froztey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're going to get banned or muted for some time now lol
maybe , but first i want to see a staff member saying -" omm , there is no glitches on mcsg network , and if it is make sure to report it , and like , it is not lagging im getting my solid -14814818481481841841 ms at the server"

Byrah

Diamond
Reaction score
Agreed! They earn so many money and they cant fix the simple bugs or make an anti-cheat
Sórri mai ingrish

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci