• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wtf is wrong with mcsg?

Alexandre ⚡

Platinum
Reaction score
''McGamer hypixel and mineplex sg are better then mcgamer sg.
, and if mcsg still like this until the easter break , mcsg will lost a lot of players''
''they are getting payed for literaly doing zero
my favorite minecraft memer replyed my thread''.​
If you're gonna complain about mcsg at least use proper English to make it easier for the people who are actually interested in this topic.

Although MCGamer has taken a lot of time to fix their servers but I am sure that the Devolopers keep trying their best to fix it , if you can't do better than them in my opinion you should just report the bugs and then yeah they will know about them and try to fix them ASAP

Have a nice day :D !

Last edited:

Tavukcuk

Survivor
Reaction score
If you're gonna complain about mcsg at least use a proper English to make it easier for the people who actually are interested in this topic.

Although MCGamer has taken a lot of time to fix their servers but I am sure that the Devolopers keep trying their best to fix it , if you can't do better than them in my opinion you should just report the bugs and then yeah they will know about them and try to fix them ASAP

Have a nice day :D !
road to mod huh developers have no idea what they are doing they are fixing something then something else breaks

Froztey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you're gonna complain about mcsg at least use a proper English to make it easier for the people who actually are interested in this topic.
ye you are the first to complain soo...
that's actually funny btw

Froztey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I never complained about mcsg nor cried about it on the forums :/
i was talking about you complaining about my thread , nobody cares about you tbh , you are trying so bad with your messages at the forum to get mod

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci