• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xenos | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

plztem

Experienced
Reaction score
Lmfao the clan war server logs says otherwise bud. :)
ur talking? looool

First of all you hit 31 cps in that same tournament. Secondly, your nickname is "big clicks" so it's pretty clear everyone knows you autoclick

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
someone please help me ;-;
there are bad men on our forum page

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
ur talking? looool

First of all you hit 31 cps in that same tournament. Secondly, your nickname is "big clicks" so it's pretty clear everyone knows you autoclick
Yeah bro I hit 31 when it was 4-0 for you guys definitely wasn't doing it on purpose lmfao. Pretty sad you still denied you weren't auto clicking when we moved your ass up on ts. You sounded so nervous LOL.

plztem

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah bro I hit 31 when it was 4-0 for you guys definitely wasn't doing it on purpose lmfao. Pretty sad you still denied you weren't auto clicking when we moved your ass up on ts. You sounded so nervous LOL.
I find it funny how people that blatantly autoclick have the nerve to call others out for it xD. Maybe I was autoclicking in that round. Do I care? Not really lmao. Sure, I tested out some sh*t in synapse that round, and I got caught. Oh well. At least I can admit it. And why didn't I admit it at the time? Because Triton didn't need to be punished for me being stupid.

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
I find it funny how people that blatantly autoclick have the nerve to call others out for it xD. Maybe I was autoclicking in that round. Do I care? Not really lmao. Sure, I tested out some sh*t in synapse that round, and I got caught. Oh well. At least I can admit it. And why didn't I admit it at the time? Because Triton didn't need to be punished for me being stupid.
I find it funny that other people (You) constantly harass me about it when I got no logs except for that 1 round. Then you end up getting logs and deny it. Whose to say this was your first time ever using it lmfao. Anyways I'll stop because I actually respect some people in this clan.

plztem

Experienced
Reaction score
I find it funny that other people (You) constantly harass me about it when I got no logs except for that 1 round. Then you end up getting logs and deny it. Whose to say this was your first time ever using it lmfao. Anyways I'll stop because I actually respect some people in this clan.
lmfao, I can say the same to you, as in how should I know that you don't use it all the time? I only got logs once, and you decide to out of nowhere go on this thread and start bashing me. this argument is getting both of us nowhere, so you're right it should stop. besides, you got what you wanted from me. you've always had it out for me ever since rebels, and that incident just gave you a reason to talk more Good about me. congrats, you got me to admit. glad you're such a good guy. :)

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
lmfao, I can say the same to you, as in how should I know that you don't use it all the time? I only got logs once, and you decide to out of nowhere go on this thread and start bashing me. this argument is getting both of us nowhere, so you're right it should stop. besides, you got what you wanted from me. you've always had it out for me ever since rebels, and that incident just gave you a reason to talk more Good about me. congrats, you got me to admit. glad you're such a good guy. :)
i like Inappropriate body part on a male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci