• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Xenos | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floats

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Floatsy / SuperKyleFTW
Previous Clans: signature
How active are you 1/10 10
Who do you know from this clan?: codboy

Note: If you haven't talked to me before, you shouldn't be applying.
I also just came back from a two month break so if you didn't like me before I left I would like another chance.

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
lmfao, I can say the same to you, as in how should I know that you don't use it all the time? I only got logs once, and you decide to out of nowhere go on this thread and start bashing me. this argument is getting both of us nowhere, so you're right it should stop. besides, you got what you wanted from me. you've always had it out for me ever since rebels, and that incident just gave you a reason to talk more Good about me. congrats, you got me to admit. glad you're such a good guy. :)
Ok literally wasn't going to say anything until you edited your post. And yeah you're right when I was in Rebels with you, I had no problem at all with you until you started bugging me about "big clicks" and all that. You were hella annoying and I wasn't the only one who thought that. You're making me look like the bad guy here when you hid behind all your clans spamming big clicks at anything I said haha. But legit I could care less about you on the cw's server auto clicking I just found it ironic and hypocritical.

plztem

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok literally wasn't going to say anything until you edited your post. And yeah you're right when I was in Rebels with you, I had no problem at all with you until you started bugging me about "big clicks" and all that. You were hella annoying and I wasn't the only one who thought that. You're making me look like the bad guy here when you hid behind all your clans spamming big clicks at anything I said haha. But legit I could care less about you on the cw's server auto clicking I just found it ironic and hypocritical.
to be honest, when I joined Rebels I had heard stuff about you being a known autoclicker and I didn't really get what that was back then. I started saying "big clicks" because I heard others calling you that behind your back, and I thought it was just a joke. I wasn't saying it to call you out, I thought I was being funny (obviously not). Then you went off on me in the Skype chat over it, and you said some stuff unnecessary and it made me not like you. So after that I would call you "big clicks" to piss you off, since I didn't like you anyways. I'm sorry that I offended you, but I'm not the only bad guy here.

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
na I'm done dw
i wrote a little rap song.

yo, I'm gay and I'm proud to say...
I like to autoclick every single Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom day
bunnies the haters I won't let them get in my way
Rebels is my home and this is where I stay
and if you got a problem then ur Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom gay

~Blue (RAP GOD)

shut up and let us settle this. No we don't need to go to pm over this, we can work this out here if we want.
but its my thread >.<

plztem

Experienced
Reaction score
i wrote a little rap song.

yo, I'm gay and I'm proud to say...
I like to autoclick every single Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom day
bunnies the haters I won't let them get in my way
Rebels is my home and this is where I stay
and if you got a problem then ur Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom gay

~Blue (RAP GOD)

but its my thread >.<