• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Favorite MSCG Era.

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
I started MCSG a couple months before bajan poopy sack got banned and I was such a noob, I would be like why can't I move and while I'm pressing the wrong buttons or when I tried to fight I would Jodi attack straight forward and not move at all :D good laggy mcsg v1

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
V1 didn't have baccas? It only started in v2...

My favourite was v1 yeah. People were more chill and there was nothing really wrong or abused. I was in beta but I'm not one of those stereotypical people that choose the option most people won't be able to because honestly v1 was better.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
V1 didn't have baccas? It only started in v2...

My favourite was v1 yeah. People were more chill and there was nothing really wrong or abused. I was in beta but I'm not one of those stereotypical people that choose the option most people won't be able to because honestly v1 was better.
V1 had plenty of baccas. Toward the later period, but it still had em.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh gosh, loved almost everything, but my favorite was when the maps were just Sg1 and Sg2. Although it was fun with just one, big map, I think I liked the small variety better.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
I really loved V1. I would write a book about it, but it would fall on deaf ears. They should have special servers that run the beta and V1 plugin.

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
V1, most definitely. I was a big noob for quite some time when I joined MCSG back in late November last year. However, it was an extremely nostalgic time for me, and I loved it.

T

TinyTiger_

I have only been here since June(13). But I would say... probably June, when I started.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci