• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Favourite MCSG moment / memorable

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
well my most memorable was when actually how i met alot of people. i was in eshancowee's livestream when he only had about... like 2 followers. i enjoyed playing with him and then i met some of my best friends, (wont give out any names). then those two introduced me to another one of their friends and it just escalated from there.....

my runner up would be when i had nothing but a wood sword, a bow and 20 arrows and no armour. i found a guy with iron armour and dia sword. i ran and ran until i hit the water, then just archer shot him until he died. i was shocked, and i won my first game.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
My most memorable game? It had to be on Solar Frost with ulthar . We had bad stuff, and while I was on my chest route a team of 2 started chasing him. He told me to get the heck down to corn. When I got there, he was down to 2 hearts and decided that only the lava parkour could save him. He ran down the tunnel and successfully completed the parkour. Meanwhile, the team of 2 was standing at the beginning, watching him. I was sneaking down the tunnel, shocked at how this was going to play out. At the time, I had only leather armor and a stone sword and they both had chain armor and iron swords. This required luck, but as ulthar was distracting them, I snuck up behind them and hit one of them into the lava! :D

The other guy never saw me either and I got about 5 hits on him before he realized what was happening. By then, it was too late. :p
I still don't know how we managed to pull that game off. There was also a 5 man team for what I remembered, but teams of that big capacity die off quickly, but for those moments of clever thinking, we were able to make the biggest comeback evar!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I still don't know how we managed to pull that game off. There was also a 5 man team for what I remembered, but teams of that big capacity die off quickly, but for those moments of clever thinking, we were able to make the biggest comeback evar!
Either they die fast or completely dominate. We do both :p

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Either they die fast or completely dominate. We do both :p
Well most large teams just turn into clumps of truces, while a TEAM might follow around the entire game. But 5 people swarming around each other for the majority of the game? Most of those large groups go solo, die off for their nooby counterparts, or meet up in middle to dominate, and sadly eat all the pies they have

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well most large teams just turn into clumps of truces, while a TEAM might follow around the entire game. But 5 people swarming around each other for the majority of the game? Most of those large groups go solo, die off for their nooby counterparts, or meet up in middle to dominate, and sadly eat all the pies they have
We all split up. Either we all die individually, have a few survivors, or everyone gets decked. One time we got it down to us in 5 minutes and just kept turning on whoever we wanted XD

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I spent the whole game walking around the map for just food then 10seconds before deathmatch i got iron iron chain iron (Helmet to boots that order) and a stone sword and completely wrecked a full iron iron sword and won deathmatch then he called me a hacker. That was a game that i was proud of.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
We all split up. Either we all die individually, have a few survivors, or everyone gets decked. One time we got it down to us in 5 minutes and just kept turning on whoever we wanted XD
Was that the giant game on SG1 with VirtualSpark, CaptButterToast, ChipClip,Inoobish02, and someone else? becuase I was inside that game but died off of spawn due to a guy with a sword sharing a route with me.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Was that the giant game on SG1 with VirtualSpark, CaptButterToast, ChipClip,Inoobish02, and someone else? becuase I was inside that game but died off of spawn due to a guy with a sword sharing a route with me.
Nah, it was me, Random, Theo, Duck, and
Squirrel.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I believe my most memorable moment was when i took on a 10 teamed bacca apocalypse. So many axes 0_0

agentkiller158

District 13
Reaction score
This happened 3 times i shoot people with a bow when i have no weapons, then i hit them once with my fist, they dead :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci