• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Parents

Do you think you respect your parents?

• Yes.

Votes: 36 70.6%
  • No.

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I hope you mean greentexts in general... because this one is not funny at all
I actually didn't mean in general. I meant this one but when I heard this my friend told me it while laughing the whole time because of the Plague Doctor at McDonald's so that swayed my opinion.

Glengarry

Spectator
Reaction score
I actually didn't mean in general. I meant this one but when I heard this my friend told me it while laughing the whole time because of the Plague Doctor at McDonald's so that swayed my opinion.
What are you even talking about?

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
What are you even talking about?
Have you never read the Plague Doctor at McDonald's greentext? I was explaining why I found the greentext funny, but honestly I don't think it was this one. I think it was a variation of it.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I kinda wish I had that kind of respect...if I did I would have a better relationship with my parents...Ive been hanging out with my friend allot these days but everyday I go home depressed and feeling alone because I don't have very good social skills anymore. I wish I could tell my parents how I feel but I can't because of my lac of respect and a bad relationship. I don't know what to do now....I think I need help.

It took me awhile to get the courage to post this but I thought my story might be able to help other people to not make the same mistake. Last off I know my grammar is really bad please don't hate on it.

K

KiDD

Yeah, a while ago, a few years ago at least, I spoke to a person over skype. We were playing SG at the time, not exactly sure, and his mother asked him to help out his brother. He went crazy and started swearing at her, and you know I asked him what it was all about and told me not to worry about. Like dude, that's not cool. So I ignored him for quite some time, and eventually he started threatening me, so I lost him as a contact after telling him he needed to check himself.

Respect your elders, really anyone who provides for you willingly. Most of you wouldn't be on this website at the moment if it weren't for someone who provided for you.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Tfw no parents :-[
I'm sorry mate ;-; Sad to see that. But as I said in there, respect whoever it is whether it's a grandparent, uncle and aunt, etc.
Have you never read the Plague Doctor at McDonald's greentext? I was explaining why I found the greentext funny, but honestly I don't think it was this one. I think it was a variation of it.
I know this is no YLYL thread but this was pretty funny

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have a struggle with my parents that some of you may be able to relate to. Seeing as they are divorced, and my dad is struggling a lot, things escalate quickly with us. He tends to overreact to things I do and we argue a lot. Think of what he's been through. He's moved across the country, quit his job as the Vice President of a Community College, to live 3,000 miles away from home to be near his son, me. I can't thank him enough for that, to have the courage to do that and I hope things get better for him. Luckily he has picked up and held a great steady job these last years since moving out, but since I switch between parents so often, it's hard to keep a 100% complete relationship with both of them. Gotta love what you have because it doesn't last forever.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You know what? I'm going to start appreciating them more. Because they care, even when I don't.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have a struggle with my parents that some of you may be able to relate to. Seeing as they are divorced, and my dad is struggling a lot, things escalate quickly with us. He tends to overreact to things I do and we argue a lot. Think of what he's been through. He's moved across the country, quit his job as the Vice President of a Community College, to live 3,000 miles away from home to be near his son, me. I can't thank him enough for that, to have the courage to do that and I hope things get better for him. Luckily he has picked up and held a great steady job these last years since moving out, but since I switch between parents so often, it's hard to keep a 100% complete relationship with both of them. Gotta love what you have because it doesn't last forever.
Exactly. I hope everything becomes what you want in the future, but I'm happy you understand that nothing lasts forever

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci