• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zizz/Daunter - Goodbye Thread.

Jimmy_420

Spectator
Reaction score
Extremely disappointing to see you go, hopefully you come back one day once this community has become a bit better.

You are my best online friend. I have known you for more than one year, and we had some really god damn fun times!

It all started when it was Duality vs Influx. I was organising it with you. We had an argument and then we hated eachother to death.

One day I made a clan tournament, and you got your clan to apply. In the clan tournament skype chat, you asked me if there were any spots left in my clan. I said 'yes'. You applied, and i trialed you. You eventually got accepted!

We started to get closer and closer, and had some amazing teamwork together. You were the most dedicated person in the clan. I decided to give you officer. We laughed and laughed, played all day and won lots of cb's. I got to the point where I gave you owner! We were really good friends.

One day our clan disbanded, sadly. But we moved on together and joined the same clans. We owned another clan together but that disbanded. Then We were both in poets, but i decided to quit mc...

We kinda stopped talking but i came back to mc one day, and we became really good friends again! You wanted to join my clan again, and i let you in.You got perm banned so i had to kick you. You wanted to join back, but some of the members didnt want you, sadly :(. I know how you feel, rejected from everyone. I would do the same thing, and quit mc. But i would come back a few months later (so you better come back ;)). Sad to see you go levi, you made my life happier as we laughed and laughed every day. Here is some good memories we had together.

- JoeHair. Map turbulence, in a cb, and the idiot Joehair drops hid sword mid fight. What a stupid idiot xD We laughed and laughed and i am still laughing today,.... i could never forget that day...

- Voxel server. You had mod and you were banning Joedare. So funny im still laughing.

- Integrity cb. Even though we lost, it was a great effort.

- Degay (explains everything)

- Abo. We played games and pretended to be abo. We only wore leather armor and we hid behind trees. we even had an abo lounge on the ts xD 'oi mate, ya wont to get mi som fishes eey'

I am really sad to see you go. Im almost about to cry. Please come back one day, :(

RIP DAUNTER

Survivor
Reaction score
Extremely disappointing to see you go, hopefully you come back one day once this community has become a bit better.

You are my best online friend. I have known you for more than one year, and we had some really god damn fun times!

It all started when it was Duality vs Influx. I was organising it with you. We had an argument and then we hated eachother to death.

One day I made a clan tournament, and you got your clan to apply. In the clan tournament skype chat, you asked me if there were any spots left in my clan. I said 'yes'. You applied, and i trialed you. You eventually got accepted!

We started to get closer and closer, and had some amazing teamwork together. You were the most dedicated person in the clan. I decided to give you officer. We laughed and laughed, played all day and won lots of cb's. I got to the point where I gave you owner! We were really good friends.

One day our clan disbanded, sadly. But we moved on together and joined the same clans. We owned another clan together but that disbanded. Then We were both in poets, but i decided to quit mc...

We kinda stopped talking but i came back to mc one day, and we became really good friends again! You wanted to join my clan again, and i let you in.You got perm banned so i had to kick you. You wanted to join back, but some of the members didnt want you, sadly :(. I know how you feel, rejected from everyone. I would do the same thing, and quit mc. But i would come back a few months later (so you better come back ;)). Sad to see you go levi, you made my life happier as we laughed and laughed every day. Here is some good memories we had together.

- JoeHair. Map turbulence, in a cb, and the idiot Joehair drops hid sword mid fight. What a stupid idiot xD We laughed and laughed and i am still laughing today,.... i could never forget that day...

- Voxel server. You had mod and you were banning Joedare. So funny im still laughing.

- Integrity cb. Even though we lost, it was a great effort.

- Degay (explains everything)

- Abo. We played games and pretended to be abo. We only wore leather armor and we hid behind trees. we even had an abo lounge on the ts xD 'oi mate, ya wont to get mi som fishes eey'

I am really sad to see you go. Im almost about to cry. Please come back one day, :(

RIP DAUNTER
xfatal bypassing a forum ban isnt allowed RIPPPPPPP

Bugman

Quantum
Reaction score
Apex Side - I want to try and say this in the least rude way possible. The members are nice, and they also stick together, but they take Minecraft alot more serious than it should be taken. I respect alot of the members, but the leaders (replacing BigFella with Lussh) were complete control freaks. Croe and Flok tried to get a win on their clan page no matter what, and when they lose, they complain. When they have Vanicle on their side, it makes it hard to complain, you know, with being an admin and all.
Losses to Exile twice 3-2, 3-0, Apex we didn't care. Yet we "complain" after every loss. Ok, after all it's your opinion. I cannot change that, anyway bye.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci