• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zizz/Daunter - Goodbye Thread.

killer201101

Diamond
Reaction score
Now, now. Let us be graceful in the presence of our lord and savior.

Reaction score
We never really got along, but I guess I should wish you the best for the future. Take care Levi

I find it pretty sad that people are still being abusive on a goodbye thread. I mean seriously you can't get much more disrespectful...

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Extremely disappointing to see you go, hopefully you come back one day once this community has become a bit better.

You are my best online friend. I have known you for more than one year, and we had some really god damn fun times!

It all started when it was Duality vs Influx. I was organising it with you. We had an argument and then we hated eachother to death.

One day I made a clan tournament, and you got your clan to apply. In the clan tournament skype chat, you asked me if there were any spots left in my clan. I said 'yes'. You applied, and i trialed you. You eventually got accepted!

We started to get closer and closer, and had some amazing teamwork together. You were the most dedicated person in the clan. I decided to give you officer. We laughed and laughed, played all day and won lots of cb's. I got to the point where I gave you owner! We were really good friends.

One day our clan disbanded, sadly. But we moved on together and joined the same clans. We owned another clan together but that disbanded. Then We were both in poets, but i decided to quit mc...

We kinda stopped talking but i came back to mc one day, and we became really good friends again! You wanted to join my clan again, and i let you in.You got perm banned so i had to kick you. You wanted to join back, but some of the members didnt want you, sadly :(. I know how you feel, rejected from everyone. I would do the same thing, and quit mc. But i would come back a few months later (so you better come back ;)). Sad to see you go levi, you made my life happier as we laughed and laughed every day. Here is some good memories we had together.

- JoeHair. Map turbulence, in a cb, and the idiot Joehair drops hid sword mid fight. What a stupid idiot xD We laughed and laughed and i am still laughing today,.... i could never forget that day...

- Voxel server. You had mod and you were banning Joedare. So funny im still laughing.

- Integrity cb. Even though we lost, it was a great effort.

- Degay (explains everything)

- Abo. We played games and pretended to be abo. We only wore leather armor and we hid behind trees. we even had an abo lounge on the ts xD 'oi mate, ya wont to get mi som fishes eey'

I am really sad to see you go. Im almost about to cry. Please come back one day, :(

RIP DAUNTER
I'm pretty sure daunter has been on the server only for a fee months. kappa

FadeAU

Experienced
Reaction score
He is changing accounts again...

But the Fade group is so good and choppa dean that aussiegamer and I are the real OG's of that group.

Fade, the legend continues.
only the blok legends are continuing all the other fade legends all moved to csgo and are all global elite (they defs didnt go to school for 3 weeks to get global) aka beastyrebals

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
only the blok legends are continuing all the other fade legends all moved to csgo and are all global elite (they defs didnt go to school for 3 weeks to get global) aka beastyrebals
Rip a_m_a_zing, 22chichman and legosean.

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay,

Here is just a small general reminder. Even if this might not apply to you, it's encouraged you remind yourself about this so you're fully aware of it in the future.

Any traces of flame/disrespectful discussions, replies, messages etc, will not be tolerated on any thread, and this includes blatant death threats. Even if you think you're just posting a generic 'negative' response, you may be risking yourself a punishment if it's accounted as part of a flame discussion.

Of course, opinions on such matters are more than welcome if it's partially related to the thread topic but when it comes to extremely negative comments, that's when you cross the line.

But on topic, I wish you good luck in your distant future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci