• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zombie apocalypse Roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

randell

Spectator
Reaction score
The app for your main survivor:
Survivor Name:randell zeck
Back story:ex military dumped by u.s forces to find a cure or stop this at any means necessary family taken to a sacure point to be held from the desise i came with a dog but he is gone havent seen him for months evrey day i just think how im going to see my wife and child again after 3 years of this virus its still not stoped it seems there growing and not decressing no matter how many i kill one day they got me i fell colapsed and awoke to 2 men draging me throught there camp 16 people where there 14 had not survived the last attack me and 2 men had only made it one of witch saved my life the other was no were to be found by the 2nd year of us being on the road trying to find suplies we didnt have very much luck on other hands we still will survive a day longer... i hope
Special Abilities (Keep it real, no supernatural powers) :strength in hand to hand combat
Weapon of choice:any type of melee
Appearance:tall,black hair,thin
In a group or alone?:in a group (2 jacob and ehron)
If in a group, how many other survivors are there and what are their names?:
Starting location (austin/ austin/ texas):

Ehron

Spectator
Reaction score
It's really what it says on the tin. This thread is all about role playing a zombie apocalypse, Walking dead style :p!. All you need to do is create your character and a bit of back story for him. After so your survivor(s) are in the world and they can do anything. Create a story for them, have them meet other survivors (You can meet other players of this game too!) , kill survivors off and make new ones, barricade a small town and make it safe.

Note: These are not Left4Dead style zombies, these are Walking dead, George A Romero zombies. Slow, dumb and killed by a head shot.

Survivor Name:
Back story:Ex kgb. Was abanded by his father and is looking for a girl to take care of due the loss of his wife in the beginning of the infection. Very handy with guns and stratagy. Wears a mask to conceal his identy due to secret reasons that you soon shall find out.
Special Abilities (Keep it real, no supernatural powers) :Good with explosives and high damage guns.
Weapon of choice: Assult rifles and Explosives.
Appearance:Dark camo or hoodie and always wears some kind of mask.
In a group or alone?: No
If in a group, how many other survivors are there and what are their names?:Two Randell and Jacob.
Starting location (What city/ town/ country do they begin their journey in?):Austin, Texas.

Now the App is done your survivors can begin. Remember to keep it realistic, I don't want anything supernatural or impossible happening to the survivors.

It began in the night, the shambling corpses eating the living. They were an unstoppable force. Cities fell in minutes, countries in days, the world in a week. Only the damned still live in this hell. The few who don't die while billions are slaughtered. I leave this here for you, tell your story, show us your evil. Perhaps confessing your sins will lead us all to heaven. At least it may make us feel better.

fatass

Spectator
Reaction score
Survivor Name:Jacob
Back story:One day, i awoke to find that the world crawling with infected. Although the zombies were trouble enough, I ran into two fellow survivors that helped me get back on my feet and right the wrongs i have done. Even the zombies couldn't stop me once I found the way of the survivor.
Special Abilities (Keep it real, no supernatural powers) :Very good with ranged weapons such as bows and crossbows.
Weapon of choice:Bow
Appearance:Mildly fat with short, blonde hair
In a group or alone?:A group
If in a group, how many other survivors are there and what are their names?:two (Randy and Ehron)
Starting location (What city/ town/ country do they begin their journey in?):Austin Texas in U.S.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci