• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zombie apocalypse Roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

charbie

Career
Reaction score
Survivor Name: Dylan
Back story: My parents died in car crash and I came out with a scar on my neck and the zombie apocalypse started while I was playing baseball.
Special Abilities (Keep it real, no supernatural powers) : Good at parkour
Weapon of choice: baseball bat
Appearance: short and skinny.
In a group or alone?: I'm in a group with my baseball team: james, kieron ,brandon ,ellis ,Henry
If in a group, how many other survivors are there and what are their names?:
Starting location (What city/ town/ country do they begin their journey in?):billingham

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Survivor Name: Dylan
Back story: My parents died in car crash and I came out with a scar on my neck and the zombie apocalypse started while I was playing baseball.
Special Abilities (Keep it real, no supernatural powers) : Good at parkour
Weapon of choice: baseball bat
Appearance: short and skinny.
In a group or alone?: I'm in a group with my baseball team: james, kieron ,brandon ,ellis ,Henry
Starting location (What city/ town/ country do they begin their journey in?):billingham
Necro! :eek:

EpicDonkey66

Survivor
Reaction score
Survivor Name: Andreas.
Back story: He and his family were happily going to Paris on airlines, but when they got there the zombies were invading the airport. They had to split up and run, 2 one way, 2 the other way. He went with his dad, and they climbed the Eiffel Tower. They barricaded the entrance and they remain sitting there.
Special Abilities (Keep it real, no supernatural powers) : Marksman, Very good at shooting guns.
Weapon of choice: Desert Eagle.
Appearance: Raggy Jeans and A Polo shirt.
In a group or alone?: With his dad.
If in a group, how many other survivors are there and what are their names?: His dads name is Pedro.
Starting location (What city/ town/ country do they begin their journey in?): Paris, France.

Andreas! Help me Move this table! Yelled Pedro. Little did they know, zombies were above them. They Just Finished barricading the entrances when 5 zombies dropped down, and snuck up on them. Just before they bit him, he turned around to see them, he pulled out his gun and shot them, just to see one, chewing up his dad. He Yelled NOO DAD... WHY??? He stared the zombie in the eyes, And then utterly shot it dead. He began crying as he sat down, not paying attention to his surroundings. There was about 50 zombies trying to break the barricade. He looked up, and saw them. He yelled YOU BASTARDS!!! And then he shot all of em. But there was still more, lots more...
To be continued....

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Survivor Name: Tyler (surprise, surprise)
Back story: Lost his mother to a herd of walkers. Now he wants revenge.
Special Abilities (Keep it real, no supernatural powers) : He was a boyscout when he was 9, and knows how to throw knifes
Weapon of choice: Bowie Knife
Appearance: Tall, blond hair, hair always looks like he just got out of bed.
In a group or alone?: Alone.
Starting location (What city/ town/ country do they begin their journey in?): Chicago.

toxicmonkey77

Spectator
Reaction score
Survivor Name:Jack Raven
Back story:Jack was born in Glasgow Scotland, He grew up with his two brothers and his mother. Jack was never good at school but he was a excellent fighter. Jack quickly used this as he was known as a trouble maker. This lead into drinking which only made him more aggressive one night he took it out on his youngest brother making him join the military and die. Jack was devastated only being 16 he was ashamed. He didn't stop the fights how ever not even as his mum was dying of cancer. When his mom did die it lead Jack into more drinking and more fights, his older brother noticed this and tried to straighten him out but as soon as he tried Jack left the family estate. He got into allot of illegal activity. When Jack was 23 he picked up and gun and shot his best friend in self defense. His friend came at jack for sleeping with his girl. Jack lost his head that night, when the cops came he tried to kill them ending him up in jail for 4 years. When he got out he still drank but he did it a little less. The night of the outbreak he got really wasted and when he woke up he found a Hand gun a bottle of whiskey and come pills next to his bed. he walked out side to notice the Outbreak he quickly knew what he needed to do. Go get his brother.
Special Abilities (Keep it real, no supernatural powers) :He is a strong man with a hard punch and stamina.
Weapon of choice:hand Gun and Broken bottle
Appearance:Stubble, Dark Brown spiked up in the front hair, white skin, Dark eyes , 6ft4, Normal build, red tie light brown suit vest , Black/Dark Grey Pants ,Black shoes
In a group or alone?:Alone
If in a group, how many other survivors are there and what are their names?:Nope
Starting location (What city/ town/ country do they begin their journey in?): Jack starts in the northern part of England

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Well, nice necro. Please don't post on thread that haven't been posted on in over 1 month.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
The app for your main survivor:
Survivor Name: Dug the Pug
Back story: I'm a pug, of a now dead, very old lady.
Special Abilities (Keep it real, no supernatural powers) : super cute
Weapon of choice:teeth,cuteness
Appearance: just a normal cute pug
In a group or alone?: bye maself
If in a group, how many other survivors are there and what are their names?: spud the German shepered.
Starting location (What city/ town/ country do they begin their journey in?): Matt the Dreamers front yard, pooping on his lawn, in the UK.

I wake up, waddle around with my little fat pug legs and do a nice fat turd on Matt's lawn. I see a zombie too the left, I am a pug, I am too cute, it's brain cannot comprehend, its head explodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci