• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Zotikus [EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VuhziMC

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Ba19
Preferred Nickname: Tom/Thomas
Nationality: England
Wins/Games played: 250+/2100+ Not great I know, im better than my stats.
Past clans: #TheGeneralsV1, #TheGeneralsV2, #ImaginationV1, #ImaginationV2, #Trivium
Skype ID: BestLeftBack102
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed):
Because I really want to be a part of it. It has lots of pro players and people who I would want to meet and talk to. IK you guys are awesome, and I would love to join. It would be great if you could highly consider my application.

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Ba19
Preferred Nickname: Tom/Thomas
Nationality: England
Wins/Games played: 250+/2100+ Not great I know, im better than my stats.
Past clans: #TheGeneralsV1, #TheGeneralsV2, #ImaginationV1, #ImaginationV2, #Trivium
Skype ID: BestLeftBack102
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed):
Because I really want to be a part of it. It has lots of pro players and people who I would want to meet and talk to. IK you guys are awesome, and I would love to join. It would be great if you could highly consider my application.
Unfortunately you have been DENIED for the following reason(s)
  • You're to young

gregorffc123

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: gregorffc123
Preferred Nickname: greg or just that scottish guy
Nationality: Brittish // Scottish
Donor (if any): Platinum
Wins/Games played: 155/1k
Past clans: Imagination (Co-Owner) Harmony (Co-Owner)
Skype ID: Leader and General have it
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): I want to join Zotikus because i have alot of good friends in the clan that are very experienced in the game like me and are very good to play with due to pure skill and knowledge. And i would like to play in clan wars with people who actually know how to play the game. I will also be the extremley active and will try my hardest everyday to get promoted till i reach the top and i also hope to grow with the clan so as we as the clan improve i improve as a player also

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i hope u do realise that nallykins uploaded a video, and Pumps (WeRCreeper/Elysiss) is in the background, prooving that Zooty actually is WeRCreeper : DD

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: gregorffc123
Preferred Nickname: greg or just that scottish guy
Nationality: Brittish // Scottish
Donor (if any): Platinum
Wins/Games played: 155/1k
Past clans: Imagination (Co-Owner) Harmony (Co-Owner)
Skype ID: Leader and General have it
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): I want to join Zotikus because i have alot of good friends in the clan that are very experienced in the game like me and are very good to play with due to pure skill and knowledge. And i would like to play in clan wars with people who actually know how to play the game. I will also be the extremley active and will try my hardest everyday to get promoted till i reach the top and i also hope to grow with the clan so as we as the clan improve i improve as a player also
ACCEPTED rank: Munifex

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Idk, just that i just found WeRCreeper's channel, and the voices are the exactly the same

MrBitte98

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: MrBitte98
Preferred Nickname: Bitte
Nationality: Romania
Donor (if any): Nops (Christmas Time :D )
Wins/Games played: 100+/1000+ after reset and my first stats was 447/3288 (i think)
Past clans: ViruSs , Lunatic , PolarBears
Skype ID: Zooty have my skype id
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): Because i think here is my place.

<3 You wrathy <3

ChirryCash

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: iTzDanteHD
Preferred Nickname: Dante
Nationality: Romania
Donor (if any): Ye,iron
Wins/Games played: 23/85
Past clans: ViruSs , TheGrudge,District12,Lunatic,Retro.
Skype ID: anduchirita
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): Because this is a very good clan and i think i am gonna help it to get better(i know that other players are better than me but i m gonna apply for u)

AbcEllenz

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Abc_NL_Ellen_
Preferred Nickname: Ellen, Abc, Ellie i dont really care c:
Nationality: Dutch (The Netherlands(
Donor (if any): Diamond
Wins/Games played: 503/4265
Past clans: Sentrixx, Despair, Phoenix
Skype ID: abc_nl_ellen_
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): Ronnie, wrath and greeny invited me to this clan. My stats are not amazing but im decent at pvp and i have great teamwork with ronnie, wrathie and greeny c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci