• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MonkeyPac

Tribute
Reaction score
Legit... Im the only one who wants to hold out to fns's or two rods or two swords xD. I'm actually hyped for 1.9.
Yes, who doesn't want to be good with the rod/bow because you got two of them. 1.9 will destroy pvp for good players and make bad players good.

Pantelex

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, who doesn't want to be good with the rod/bow because you got two of them. 1.9 will destroy pvp for good players and make bad players good.
honestly, I dont think we should worry about 1.9 too much, the community will see how bad it is and then mcsg ill hopfully go back to 1.7.

But can someone explain to me why mcsg cannot understand that 1.7 is been the best client yet for pvp. The pvp is so balanced why do they feel the need to update!??!?!?!

Xerox_Unchained

Tribute
Reaction score
honestly, I dont think we should worry about 1.9 too much, the community will see how bad it is and then mcsg ill hopfully go back to 1.7.

But can someone explain to me why mcsg cannot understand that 1.7 is been the best client yet for pvp. The pvp is so balanced why do they feel the need to update!??!?!?!
Balanced, where the player with the most skill won.
I feel 1.9 will bring a wider variety to PvP, however, i don't like that it's happening to such a simple block game...

MonkeyPac

Tribute
Reaction score
Balanced, where the player with the most skill won.
I feel 1.9 will bring a wider variety to PvP, however, i don't like that it's happening to such a simple block game...
1.9 doesnt bring variety, the only thing it does is making bad players who could'nt win in 1.7 better so they might be able to win with 1.9

Xerox_Unchained

Tribute
Reaction score
1.9 doesnt bring variety, the only thing it does is making bad players who could'nt win in 1.7 better so they might be able to win with 1.9
I'm sure it'll be fun with more competition.
Why are you complaining? is it gonna suck to compete with more people for the top position? do you not wanna get absolutely deleted by people you used to call 'trash' or 'ez'?

MonkeyPac

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm sure it'll be fun with more competition.
Why are you complaining? is it gonna suck to compete with more people for the top position? do you not wanna get absolutely deleted by people you used to call 'trash' or 'ez'?
yes i do not wanna get deleted by those people, simply because they don't deserve it. people won't have to work hard in order to be good in pvp in 1.9, which makes me angry, because that's all what pvp should be. hard work and skill.

Xerox_Unchained

Tribute
Reaction score
yes i do not wanna get deleted by those people, simply because they don't deserve it. people won't have to work hard in order to be good in pvp in 1.9, which makes me angry, because that's all what pvp should be. hard work and skill.
your right
but if you had skill, maybe they won't be so hard to kill anyway, because remember everyone has to adapt to the new tactics, the harder you work, the better you'll be.
it's not going to be, *block every thing* *fire power arrows*... all it's going to do is make 1v2 harder, it takes skill to land an arrow on a target who knows how to maneuver, and people are gonna have to stop blocking sometime?
remember you can use any nooby skills that come from this to your advantage too

MonkeyPac

Tribute
Reaction score
your right
but if you had skill, maybe they won't be so hard to kill anyway, because remember everyone has to adapt to the new tactics, the harder you work, the better you'll be.
it's not going to be, *block every thing* *fire power arrows*... all it's going to do is make 1v2 harder, it takes skill to land an arrow on a target who knows how to maneuver, and people are gonna have to stop blocking sometime?
remember you can use any nooby skills that come from this to your advantage too
yep it takes so much skill to shoot someone with an op fire arrow when u have 2 bows to play with, also rodspaming will be so much easier since u have 2 rods that u can use
and i think im good enough/better then you in terms of understanding pvp, so dont try to tell me i didnt have skill

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
shoot someone with an op fire arrow when u have 2 bows to play with, also rodspaming will be so much easier since u have 2 rods that u can use
I believe you need to do your research, as that's not how dual wielding works at all.
and i think im good enough/better then you in terms of understanding pvp, so dont try to tell me i didnt have skill
Truly skillful players would be able to adapt to the changes easily ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci