• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

3 Platinum Donor Giveaway

TheSinsOFXqer

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): EvermoreHD
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): Well I guess I believe that I deserve the donor because I've been playing on these servers for over 2 years now. I have accumulated around 1,500 wins on this account during that time. I will use the donor to join full lobbies, particularly in scrims/battles. This will greatly benefit me, as sometimes in scrims/battles, the server will be full and then the battle will be delayed until we find a new server.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: I am 14 years old with my birthday in a few days (January 10). I live on Long Island in New York. I do quite well in school, holding an above 100 GPA (At my school, GPAs are calculated out of 100, rather than 4).
APPS ARE CLOSED/ON HOLD CAN U LIKE NOT READ KID

sowbe

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): sowbe
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I think I deserve platinum donor because I have been playing on the MCSG server for a really really long time (but I just joined the forums) and I don't have the money to throw on platinum donor. With the donor rank I could join full games with my friends and do /disguise and /unsramble when I have a lot of points so people don't target me. Also I want to fly around in the hub. I have a youtube channel so if I do go big /disguise would be an amazing feature for me. Also I want to look cool with a blue name and Color chat.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: I'm 14 years old. I have a small youtube channel with 63 subscribers and I hope to grow fast to 100 subs. I have been playing MCSG for a long time and I got minecraft when it was in beta 1.2! Alas after so much time I have not donated once on any server ever nor have I donated for an optifine cape!

2OPBruh

Career
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): sowbe
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I think I deserve platinum donor because I have been playing on the MCSG server for a really really long time (but I just joined the forums) and I don't have the money to throw on platinum donor. With the donor rank I could join full games with my friends and do /disguise and /unsramble when I have a lot of points so people don't target me. Also I want to fly around in the hub. I have a youtube channel so if I do go big /disguise would be an amazing feature for me. Also I want to look cool with a blue name and Color chat.
-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: I'm 14 years old. I have a small youtube channel with 63 subscribers and I hope to grow fast to 100 subs. I have been playing MCSG for a long time and I got minecraft when it was in beta 1.2! Alas after so much time I have not donated once on any server ever nor have I donated for an optifine cape!
Applications are on hold/closed cya

Maxwill

Gold
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): Maxxwil
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I deserve this more than the other applicants because I have been playing this game for around 2 years and I play around 5 hours a day. That being said I was going to get donor during the winter sale but I was 6 dollars short. Platinum donator would help me with my youtube career as people respect platinum donors and want to find out about them and it will increase my chances of getting into a clan as clans sometimes prefer donors. I have always wanted donator but never could afford it and if I win the giveaway it will not go to waste by any means.

-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: I am 16 years old, I play soccer and football, and I am an aspiring youtuber https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMaxxwil.

zCrits_

Career
Reaction score
-IGN (CaSE SenSiTIVe): Maxxwil
-Why do you deserve winning platinum donor than anybody, what will you do with the donor, and how will it benefit you? (4-5sentences): I deserve this more than the other applicants because I have been playing this game for around 2 years and I play around 5 hours a day. That being said I was going to get donor during the winter sale but I was 6 dollars short. Platinum donator would help me with my youtube career as people respect platinum donors and want to find out about them and it will increase my chances of getting into a clan as clans sometimes prefer donors. I have always wanted donator but never could afford it and if I win the giveaway it will not go to waste by any means.

-Write 3+ sentences or facts about your self, to get to know you: I am 16 years old, I play soccer and football, and I am an aspiring youtuber https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMaxxwil.
it's closed/on hold

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci