• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

74th Hunger Games Arena

Would you want this map to be on the Survival Games?

• Total voters

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okdoky let me just say i love it, ot brings me back to the early days of sg1 and ive always imagined maps that where true to the story (big fan of the hunger games series) e.g long games that you could hunt players survive using stratagy not like some of the maps we have not #cogh# breez island #cogh# Your terraforming is amazing and your cornacopia is unique and trueish to the story. I would suggest maybe a few redstone traps that releate to the story for example, dispensers that fire out fire charges if u stand on a pressure plate which would be like the fireballs that katniss incounters in the forest. You could also add a cave with a redstone door that closes to show they cave they stayed in. plus little things like maybe a mine field which the careerers set up around there base and just think of all the traps and tricks the gamemake didnt use in the story that could well have been a buttons press away. But enough of me rambeling on, great work and i would love to see this on the server but maybe not for 24 playes due to suze so maybe when chad re opens the 48 slot server it might stand a chance.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
Not bad. You definitely wanted a serious Hunger Games feel. I don't know if this would really make a good map for Survival Games. All survival games maps have had the same corn, with chest in a circle and whatnot. I think the idea of having the corn like in the movie is a great idea, you should find a way to add that into the middle if you can.

As for areas and contraptions, there wasn't much. Now, of course in the movie and books there isn't really much. But then again, you don't see all of the map. Maybe you could as some stuff that Katniss possibly never saw? ;).

All and all, it's pretty good. I think you should add a bit of polishing, but better than I could do! (plus I'm lazy)

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
Okdoky let me just say i love it, ot brings me back to the early days of sg1 and ive always imagined maps that where true to the story (big fan of the hunger games series) e.g long games that you could hunt players survive using stratagy not like some of the maps we have not #cogh# breez island #cogh# Your terraforming is amazing and your cornacopia is unique and trueish to the story. I would suggest maybe a few redstone traps that releate to the story for example, dispensers that fire out fire charges if u stand on a pressure plate which would be like the fireballs that katniss incounters in the forest. You could also add a cave with a redstone door that closes to show they cave they stayed in. plus little things like maybe a mine field which the careerers set up around there base and just think of all the traps and tricks the gamemake didnt use in the story that could well have been a buttons press away. But enough of me rambeling on, great work and i would love to see this on the server but maybe not for 24 playes due to suze so maybe when chad re opens the 48 slot server it might stand a chance.
Omg you're right I could have the feast with pistons and chests, and the Landmines with TNT, thanks so much for the feedback!

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
Not bad. You definitely wanted a serious Hunger Games feel. I don't know if this would really make a good map for Survival Games. All survival games maps have had the same corn, with chest in a circle and whatnot. I think the idea of having the corn like in the movie is a great idea, you should find a way to add that into the middle if you can.

As for areas and contraptions, there wasn't much. Now, of course in the movie and books there isn't really much. But then again, you don't see all of the map. Maybe you could as some stuff that Katniss possibly never saw? ;).

All and all, it's pretty good. I think you should add a bit of polishing, but better than I could do! (plus I'm lazy)
Thats a good idea, I could also add the area where Thresh camps with the long grass and that eerie feel!

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I am sooooooooooooo glad someone made this finally!!!!!! I would vote this almost every game!!!!!!! Looks great! Hope it gets accepted!

Reactions: Le0

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
I am sooooooooooooo glad someone made this finally!!!!!! I would vote this almost every game!!!!!!! Looks great! Hope it gets accepted!
Thank you all so much!! You do not know how much I appreciate this feedback! Seriously thank you sooo much!

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Np if you need any advice or help with basic redstone stuff or anything realted to the hunger games in general feel free to ask im always happy to help. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci