• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

74th Hunger Games Arena

Would you want this map to be on the Survival Games?

• Total voters

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
The map is great there needs no be a map that is the REAL THING and you did that. The only thing is that the map's cournicopia is hard to get into on one side and like hte old 48 person maps there should be chests surrounding it but not too many chests. Love it just that one problem

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
Np if you need any advice or help with basic redstone stuff or anything realted to the hunger games in general feel free to ask im always happy to help. :)
Thanks, I will definitely ask if I need ask if I need advice. Thank you for replying :)

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
The map is great there needs no be a map that is the REAL THING and you did that. The only thing is that the map's cournicopia is hard to get into on one side and like hte old 48 person maps there should be chests surrounding it but not too many chests. Love it just that one problem
Maybe I could put openings on the side of the Cornucopia too. To make it more accessible. I'll see how it goes, I'm also going to try to make the land mines and pistons with chests for districts 2, 5, 11, and 12. I'll OMG I JUST REALIZED!!! Ok so for District 12 I could put a potion in the chest as peeta's medicine. for 11, hmm they never say what thresh needed but I'll make something up. I always though fox face got a weapon you could use from a far off distance, not a bow though. but in the district 2 chest I'll put a whole set of iron armor in since that's what cato gets..thanks so much for the idea!!!

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe I could put openings on the side of the Cornucopia too. To make it more accessible. I'll see how it goes, I'm also going to try to make the land mines and pistons with chests for districts 2, 5, 11, and 12. I'll OMG I JUST REALIZED!!! Ok so for District 12 I could put a potion in the chest as peeta's medicine. for 11, hmm they never say what thresh needed but I'll make something up. I always though fox face got a weapon you could use from a far off distance, not a bow though. but in the district 2 chest I'll put a whole set of iron armor in since that's what cato gets..thanks so much for the idea!!!
I thought thresh got armor too :p i guess not

Reaction score
Great Map! I love the cornucopia! I also love the idea of the remake of the 74th annual hunger games. TERRAFORMING IS AMAZING.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
Dayum. I absolutely love this map. It's so unique to MCSG, but so true to the original Hunger Games, and it looks like it would provide some new, interesting, unique gameplay. I love the idea of adding a cliff and a wheatfield and pistons for the feast. I think a test game for a trailer that could be specifically set up to be true to the actual Hunger Games would be amazing too. I think I can honestly say I'd vote for it all the time.

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
Omg everyone thank you so much!! I'm really taking all of your feedback and advice into account and I'm also working on the map with your advie in mind!

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think the cornucopia is extremely unfair. I understand how it is like the move, however thsome people would have no chance to get anything
Exactly :D It could use maybe a little more detail around the edges, but overall it is a nice map :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci