• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A message to the cocky people out there...

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
All competitive MCG players do not say eZ, gg10, and rekt. This is a big insult to a competitive player such as myself.
Sorry, I'll change the title when I get onto my computer.

Oh and OrangesAndLemons95 sorry for the impropper use of semi colons, I was on mobile when I typed this. xD

Why is it that people feel the need to piss off everyone they beat in this game? I'm sure everyone who doesn't would love to know why, Salared

Also if you're just going to post pointless things on here that will annoy others, like that gg ez stuff, please, just leave this thread...

Last edited:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
At least for the US region, I have noticed a major decline in trash talking. Seems AU still has issues though.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok... the community is competitive. That is a good thing. There is no such thing as over-competitive but their is such things as abusers and losers.
Being over-competitive to the point where you must win at any cost and winning is all that matters is a very, very bad mentality. Ever heard the phrase "you may have won the battle, but you haven't won the war?" Don't win a game of SG just to lose a friend.

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
I think you have done a good job over-generalizing every competitive player as someone who is a jerk on the server. When I used to actually care about wins, I never typed anything in chat, not even hi or hello, let alone some "abusive" message such as "rekt." But the thing is, if someone really wants to do it, they can type it in the chat. It is a shame but a rant will do nothing to stop it until the staff cracks down on this.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
I think you have done a good job over-generalizing every competitive player as someone who is a jerk on the server. When I used to actually care about wins, I never typed anything in chat, not even hi or hello, let alone some "abusive" message such as "rekt." But the thing is, if someone really wants to do it, they can type it in the chat. It is a shame but a rant will do nothing to stop it until the staff cracks down on this.
Yeah I understand that, and am trying my best to make this sound like another complaint thread, as I said before. c:

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
I think you confused cocky people with overconfident people, tbh I'm over-confident, and I rarely say "eZ" or anything like that.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Again, I'm sorry if this sounds like a rage thread, but I at the very least want to try and get the message across.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you call it over-competitiveness, i call it dedication
For that fact, does dedication mean say abusive things to people and make them leave the community because of the foul attitude that is present? There're is a point where players get over ''dedicated'' and turn into a completely bad person.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci