• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A victim's tale of bullying

Do you see bullying happen in schools? If so, on what scale, and how closely affected are you?

• Total voters

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Honestly the only type of bullying in my school is a type of bullying that only friends do to each other to goof around. There is a lot of nice people at my school. At least that's how I see it, anyway.

A

andriodsniper68

I am popular among my peers, so i do not get bullied, but to be honest telling on the football player was not smart. They are going to mess with you even more.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I totally understand what you are coming from. Bullying is a huge problem in schools - I used to be targeted a ton. However, there are some ways you can decrease the amount of times you get bullied just by changing how you act.

First off, you are doing the right thing by reporting the bullies; however, you are making yourself more of a target by defending yourself. When you let them know that they are bothering you and tell them directly that you're gonna report them, it's not helping your cause. Just do your best to completely ignore them, and then report them. :)

E

Ephiza

At my school, if someone bullies, the person reports them, the authorities at my school tend to side with the people that don't fight i.e. the people that are reporting. And they get OSS, ISS, or a talk from officer bowser and ISS. Depends on how extreme the case was. Some rare cases get kids expelled. The most "bullying" between popular kids and normal kids and introverts like me is a little bit of teasing, nothing more, nothing less.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I am popular among my peers, so i do not get bullied, but to be honest telling on the football player was not smart. They are going to mess with you even more.
I totally understand what you are coming from. Bullying is a huge problem in schools - I used to be targeted a ton. However, there are some ways you can decrease the amount of times you get bullied just by changing how you act.

First off, you are doing the right thing by reporting the bullies; however, you are making yourself more of a target by defending yourself. When you let them know that they are bothering you and tell them directly that you're gonna report them, it's not helping your cause. Just do your best to completely ignore them, and then report them. :)
Ordinarily I would agree with you, but I was explicitly given permission by my parent that if I get excessively bullied in school, I can return to homeschooling. In addition, I have spoken to the grade administrator and guidance counselor, and I have their full cooperation that if trouble arises, I can speak to them at any moments' notice.
I don't really know how to explain it.. but essentially, I don't feel afraid? c: Also, the coach technically got the football player to swear that nothing would happen to me because of it. I don't believe him for one minute, but the kid can get kicked off of the football team if something DOES happen to me because of it.

I've never seen bullying before :(
O_O Can I move to your school? :C

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Ordinarily I would agree with you, but I was explicitly given permission by my parent that if I get excessively bullied in school, I can return to homeschooling. In addition, I have spoken to the grade administrator and guidance counselor, and I have their full cooperation that if trouble arises, I can speak to them at any moments' notice.
I don't really know how to explain it.. but essentially, I don't feel afraid? c: Also, the coach technically got the football player to swear that nothing would happen to me because of it. I don't believe him for one minute, but the kid can get kicked off of the football team if something DOES happen to me because of it.

O_O Can I move to your school? :C
Yeah that would be cool. :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci