• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime Discussion Thread!

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
sure, you just keep telling yourself that.
First of all your randy and I've never heard of you xD and plus I know you don't watch anime because you haven't posted anything on this thread, and LOL "I can keep saying that"? LOOK AT MYANIMELIST KID
gtfo no one likes you, 54 like randy

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
sure, you just keep telling yourself that.
What difference does it make?

First of all your randy and I've never heard of you xD and plus I know you don't watch anime because you haven't posted anything on this thread, and LOL "I can keep saying that"? LOOK AT MYANIMELIST KID
gtfo no one likes you, 54 like randy
Stop trying to start flame wars please, this is like the third time. (Also, do you even have a myanimelist? When I asked for it you refused to link me it and just kept recommending me Fairy Tail >.>)

I feel like the ultimate anime noob just looking through discussions on this thread ;-; don't mind me just trying to figure out which anime to watch next after I finish Fairy Tail. Already seen SAO, SAO II and AOT.
Wow you like SAO and AOT? What pleb you have terrible taste! Jk :p

I'd recommend you Aldnoah.Zero. While it has it's flaws, it's a nicely accessible entry-level mecha anime. It's first cour (first half) has finished airing, and the second cour is set to air in January. http://www.crunchyroll.com/aldnoah-zero

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
What difference does it make?

Stop trying to start flame wars please, this is like the third time. (Also, do you even have a myanimelist? When I asked for it you refused to link me it and just kept recommending me Fairy Tail >.>)

Wow you like SAO and AOT? What pleb you have terrible taste! Jk :p

I'd recommend you Aldnoah.Zero. While it has it's flaws, it's a nicely accessible entry-level mecha anime. It's first cour (first half) has finished airing, and the second cour is set to air in January. http://www.crunchyroll.com/aldnoah-zero
I posted myanimelist on this thread already... ._.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I just finished Last Exile. An amazing steampunk anime (though flawed) that came to an satisfyingly epic conclusion. If you have time to spare to watch the 26 episodes, I'd highly recommend it.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I mean your actual list (myanimelist.net/animelist/) I couldn't care less about how much life force you've wasted on anime.
the only point in me sending my thing is you just looking in my bio and stuff... that's what the point of making one is

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
the only point in me sending my thing is you just looking in
Well I just finished Last Exile. An amazing steampunk anime (though flawed) that came to an satisfyingly epic conclusion. If you have time to spare to watch the 26 episodes, I'd highly recommend it.
the only point in me sending my thing is you just looking in my bio and stuff... that's what the point of making one is
Is this it? http://myanimelist.net/profile/ImanolMagana

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci