• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime Discussion Thread!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
the only point in me sending my thing is you just looking in my bio and stuff... that's what the point of making one is
The point is so I can see exactly what anime you've seen and what you've scored them (since apparently your list is so massive). That way I can discuss things with you and make recommendations specifically for you.

Maybe, but it doesn't suit his previous pic.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
The point is so I can see exactly what anime you've seen and what you've scored them (since apparently your list is so massive). That way I can discuss things with you and make recommendations specifically for you.

Maybe, but it doesn't suit his previous pic.
wait that's not mine lol that was my original one but i lost the password to it ;-;

my account is called nameless83 btw i created a year ago xD

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
wait that's not mine lol that was my original one but i lost the password to it ;-;

Then whats this...

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score

What are you guys' favorite anime songs? I have quite a few, but here's one of my most favorites, the Jazz medley from kids on the slope.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't remember the number its either 83 or 85 lol and my favorite song by me a otaku is the anime senpai one and only

Impulseka

Survivor
Reaction score
First of all your randy and I've never heard of you xD and plus I know you don't watch anime because you haven't posted anything on this thread, and LOL "I can keep saying that"? LOOK AT MYANIMELIST KID
gtfo no one likes you, 54 like randy
That's fine, you don't have to know me. :p and love ya too.

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
Anyone hyped for Fate/stay night? i feel somewhat alone ;-;

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Umm...bump.

DISCUSSION TOPIC: UPCOMING WINTER SEASON ANIME

The Winter Season is on it's way, and there's new anime coming! To see the upcoming winter anime, go to: http://anichart.net/winter

I found that there seems to be a lot of mediocre stuff this season, but Rolling Girls, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Assasination Classroom), Aldnoah.Zero 2, Death Parade, Koufuku Graffiti, Yoru no Yatterman and Sengoku Musou seem at least a little interesting.

Hands down the weirdest anime winter season is gonna go to Junketsu no Maria:

"The story follows Maria, the most powerful witch who lives during the Hundred Years' War in France. She despises war, so she obstructs battles with her strong magical powers. Her meddling with her succubus Artemis and incubus Priapos has caught the attention of the heavens, and so the Archangel Michael issues an edict. When Maria loses her virginity, she will also lose her magical powers. A beautiful angel named Ezekiel is supposed to watch Maria and make sure the witch does not use magic in front of people, but Maria continues to use magic anyways."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci