• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Ok, so pokemon doesn't count, so does Yu Gi Oh count then?
I'm not sure. It's a Westernized "Anime" so I guess they both do, but they don't really seem like true "animes" to me >_<

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not sure. It's a Westernized "Anime" so I guess they both do, but they don't really seem like true "animes" to me >_<
YES :D I am part of the cool kids now with my pokemon cards :D

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Top 5 Favorite Animes-
1. Sword Art Online
2. Fairy Tail
3. Blue Excorcist
4. Attack On Titan
5. Angel Beats
1. Ew, no.
2. Ew, why?
3. Good choice.
4. Why isn't this higher on the list.
5. Not my thing but I can see how you'd like it.

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
WAIT! A anime thing I have listened/watched is : Angel With A Shotgun ;-; Hope that counts as a real anime (or atleast song)

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
:) Watch the anime "K" the best.
I've watched it, pretty good.

I'm rewatching Gintama right now, it's really funny, they make a lot of references to other anime. The Japanese student teacher and I were just stitting in class laughing like maniacs while everyone else was writing papers. :p

John123XD

Experienced
Reaction score

I'm rewatching Gintama right now, it's really funny, they make a lot of references to other anime. The Japanese student teacher and I were just stitting in class laughing like maniacs while everyone else was writing pape

I'm rewatching Gintama right now, it's really funny, they make a lot of references to other anime. The Japanese student teacher and I were just stitting in class laughing like maniacs while everyone else was writing papers. :p
Ive heard of tht show people tell me it's good ill watch it i guess ty. And btw watch this epic anime called Another is a creepy one.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
WHAT.

NOBODY has suggested Naruto. Is there some secret hate towards it or what?? It's an awesome anime, it just has a bunch of fillers.

I can give you a perfect list of exactly what episodes so watch so you can see which are necessary and which are skippable.
PLEASE watch it, ITS AMAZINGGGGGG

Reaction score
WHAT.

NOBODY has suggested Naruto. Is there some secret hate towards it or what?? It's an awesome anime, it just has a bunch of fillers.

I can give you a perfect list of exactly what episodes so watch so you can see which are necessary and which are skippable.
PLEASE watch it, ITS AMAZINGGGGGG
Pokemon is the meaning of fillers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci