• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

{Apply Here} The Official Hell Games 6!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Ik, But I want to be acknowledged and made a game maker!
All of the previous winners are acknowledged. It's a real achievement to win one of these events. The top 18 tributes cannot reapply for the next Hell Games (meaning after the first six who die).

xJayJay96

Diamond
Reaction score
All of the previous winners are acknowledged. It's a real achievement to win one of these events. The top 18 tributes cannot reapply for the next Hell Games (meaning after the first six who die).
He isn't asking to apply for it, he is asking why his name isn't on the 'previous winners' list, when he clearly has proof of his win.

Tomas Hardy

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Furry_Mammal
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because i have never been in one and would like to becuase i think it would be fun
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 7383
Can you record?: Yes i can
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 0 only use it for recording hackers so hackers are gone. Mods check out my channel
What timezone do you live in? Pacific Time
Additional info: On Teamspeak a lot and also on Skype

timbersarmy14

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: timbersarmy14
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I think it would be fun and I would have a chance at winning. But bottom line is I want to see if I can live through hell and emerge victorious.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:600
Can you record?:yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):yes it is TimberHDGaming
How many subscribers do you have? 24 at the moment I started my channel a month ago.
What timezone do you live in? mountain time (2hrs before eastern)
Additional info:

Captainrockon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: CaptainRockon
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because ima a good pvper and it would be exiting to watch me
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 200 i believe
Can you record?: Yes, I can.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No ;(
How many subscribers do you have? _
What timezone do you live in? EST
Additional info:

iTzSlash3rHD

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:I_Am_Mr_SLaSh3r
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:This looks awesome and i would love to try it on!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:#96 atm
Can you record?:YES
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):i do
How many subscribers do you have?800
What timezone do you live in?Gmt+1
Additional info:Link to youtube :D http://www.youtube.com/user/ItzSlash3rHD

andrewn12

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:andrewn12
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:It looks awesome and I saw last hell games'stream
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:174
Can you record?:Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):http://www.youtube.com/user/andrewn12mc
How many subscribers do you have?almost 70
What timezone do you live in? PST
Additional info:It looks really cool

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Why Am i not in it, I won Hell Games 5? Heres the link in to me winning:
So please tell me why i'm not in it?
So sorry for that, I did not attend the 5th one so I was not aware of whom won it.
Actually the winner of the previous one can apply, and the winner gets an auto-ticket into a future Hell Games.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
So sorry for that, I did not attend the 5th one so I was not aware of whom won it.
Actually the winner of the previous one can apply, and the winner gets an auto-ticket into a future Hell Games.
Wow really? o_O That, I did not know...
I know it's the slimmest chance ever, but what if the same person wins twice in a row? :p

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Wow really? o_O That, I did not know...
I know it's the slimmest chance ever, but what if the same person wins twice in a row? :p
Only god can do that mate. In all seriousness though, Im not sure, I guess we will see when the time comes, if it ever comes ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci