• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ascendancy [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
In-Game Name: CobraFury
Name: Alvin
Skype Username: alvinthemaster (was 8 when I made it, don't judge)
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 334
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Diamond
Time Zone: Central
Past Clans: Forsaken, Deception, CyanVolts, Instinct II,
PvP Weaknesses: Dodging quick 180 FnS.
PvP Strengths: Bow, Rod, FNS, 180 rods.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I think I got banned back when I was a noob in v1, although v1 MCSG was known as the MCGamer network so I don't know if that qualifies.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I really like pie, pepsi and pizza. I was once a hive player with 200+ wins but quit due to all the lag and hackers, although today I get 40-80 MS and run a constant 5 bar. (Idk how). I've only been playing MCSG for about 9-11 months. I usually play really offensively and like to rush routes if possible in Clan Battles. My strong maps are Holiday Resort, Survival Games Highway, Teweran Survival Games 2, Valleyside University and Demon's Breeze. I think I can benefit this clan with Leadership, because you can never have too much :D I really do like teamwork, especially when it works out really well and I have a good feeling this clan is a highly skilled group of individuals with honorable reputations and great teamwork. If someone is stepping out of line, I will try my very best to get them back in line, rather than just sitting there letting them have inapt behavior.
Accepted for trial! :)

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
Announcement: I have cleaned up the teamspeak and added some more channels and fixed some channel permissions. The ranks elite and down are bugged so I will get on that tomorrow. For now, enjoy the new looking teamspeak. :D We're coming close to a perfect, finished product. :)

- Ascendancy TeamSpeak Administration

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In-Game Name: Strrafe and like a bunch of alts.
Name: Slater
Skype Username: Strrafe
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 1000+ [alts]
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Nope, but gonna buy gold pretty soon.
Time Zone: EST.
Past Clans: None, I'm back babes.
PvP Weaknesses: I forgot I'm slater.
PvP Strengths: I guess fishing rods and swords, that's what I remember.
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: 1 1 hour ban.
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Captain, you know me babe.

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
This clan has a lotta potential :D cheer please? And get your name out there! Sign up for Clan Wars and Soul's Leaderboards c:

xBrezzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Captain, you know me babe.
Hi slater

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Your application has been moved to the pending stage. The rest of the admins need to review your application and a few other factors before coming to a decision.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
After further review your application has been denied. Please PM me for a further explanation.

Riptide

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game Name: DELTRIX_HD
Name: Tyler
Skype Username: superspy832
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 312
Time Zone: mountain
Past Clans: Verzon,Prodigious, and Kingdom
PvP Weaknesses: Teams,Bow spam,and water fights
PvP Strengths: Strafe, fishing rod, FnS
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Im a cool dude that loves to hang out with friends and play for the love of the game. I have known the leader smoothpixels since he has started Minecraft. It has been a journey. I am a very dedicated player that will try his best to help the clan succeed. I have been in previous clans that have not worked but I believe that this one will be one of the better clans of MCSG. The last thing about me is that I am a good listener and know that there is always room for improvement.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
In-Game Name: DELTRIX_HD
Name: Tyler
Skype Username: superspy832
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 312
Time Zone: mountain
Past Clans: Verzon,Prodigious, and Kingdom
PvP Weaknesses: Teams,Bow spam,and water fights
PvP Strengths: Strafe, fishing rod, FnS
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: None
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: Im a cool dude that loves to hang out with friends and play for the love of the game. I have known the leader smoothpixels since he has started Minecraft. It has been a journey. I am a very dedicated player that will try his best to help the clan succeed. I have been in previous clans that have not worked but I believe that this one will be one of the better clans of MCSG. The last thing about me is that I am a good listener and know that there is always room for improvement.
I am pleased to announce that you have been accepted as a trial member! Please come on our TeamSpeak for your rank! (Also, being that you will be on break for a while, I will talk to the other leaders about your break)

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Cat_On_A_Poptart
Name: Macy
Skype Username: catonapoptart
Number of Wins [300+ with rare exceptions]: 180
Donor [Required with rare exceptions]: Iron
Time Zone: Pacific
Past Clans: Elementv1 and 2, brotherhood, royals, cyanvolts, organizationv5, and a couple others I forgot
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod, bowspam, sometimes sword
Previous bans on MCGamer network [if applicable]: I have two 69 second bans (requested), one for caps, one for spam and another for abuse
Paragraph describing yourself [at least 6 sentences]: I don't like talking, because I sometimes get loud and irratating (plus I have a terrible mic). I'm sometimes good at pvp and I sometimes suck, it really just depends on the day. I like people when I get to know them. I'm always online, because I have no life. I kinda tend to act like the people I hang around (if I've been around them for a certain period of time). I love cats. I love every kind of cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci