• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aura [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:FarPixel
Wins: 212
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public):far.pixel is Skype name and yes I have teamspeak Do You Have A Microphone?:Yes
PVP Strengths:I don't like answering things like this because I feel like I'll be judged if I put to much but looked down upon if I put little so I believe I'm pretty good with the sword and rod. Exceptional with the bow and fns and I'm pretty good at choke pointing :D
PVP Weaknesses: Mass teams and water chases against a team as well as maps that have tons of grass like chernobyl
How Active Are You?(1-10):7.5
How would You Help?: Being another member and participating in clan cbs I guess.Why Do You Want To Join ?:TheBkLegacy and I are friends and he showed me the clan and It looks good and I am clanless xD
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?:TheBkLegacy Aidan4au while in safyre
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It? Well since I'm not in I don't think I can make decisions like that without experience of what could be improved.
Over ruled owy trial.

MudkipV2

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:BlueWhale
Wins: 481 = One Acc 976 = Both Acc
Do You Have Teamspeak/Skype: Yes
Skype Name?(Pm If You Dont Wan't It Public): Jdude has my skype
Do You Have A Microphone?: yes
PVP Strengths: Sword , Rod , Bow
PVP Weaknesses: Fns
How Active Are You?(1-10): 8.5
How would You Help?: I think im Good enough to help you guys win cb's
Why Do You Want To Join ?: Friends Are her :)
Have You Played With Anyone Else In The Clan?: Jdude, ImJustABlqckdude , Gentlesnivy
If You Got The Leader or Captain For This Clan, What Changes You Make To It?: Not Sure ;-;

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
TOMMOROW ON TS THEIR WILL BE A HUGE UPDATE , KICKS , DEMOTIOMS , PREMOTIONS .. ETC IEANT HELLA PEOPLE ON

Reaction score
Ill be on todqy, the battle is on, Sunday, March 8th, at 1.30 EST. Good Luck Boys, and let's win

ForgivenUS

Spectator
Reaction score
Please take the win off. We agreed that we would both take it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci