• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Ava says bai

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Again, this is one of the nicest staff members I've ever talked with.

Take it easy, whatever you find yourself doing in the future. :p

M

MattGlowstone

Avaline I'm going to miss you, you were one of my biggest role models ever since I got mod, you never stopped doing your job, I'm going to miss you, thanks for all the help you have ever given me <3

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
Avaline I'm going to miss you, you were one of my biggest role models ever since I got mod, you never stopped doing your job, I'm going to miss you, thanks for all the help you have ever given me <3
Awh Matt <3 Take good care of OMN <3

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
Not you too D:, Marco, Nathan, Zach and now you :(. Well, Lets go,

I remember when i meet you, It was trough Lorenzo. He moved me up to your channel and we started playing, Draco joined the channel after we played around 2 games. I remember hearing those things about the staff, A Staff conflict, People were trying to get you down. But As I know you this far, Thats not going to work. I remember the jokes we made, laughing, and even when I thought there was this new "System" that DracoHD could talk over your Microphone, I remember the words from Zach, "Draco is visiting Avaline" However, it was not very smart from me to believe that, "An Application where someone could talk over each others microphones ?" *Facepalm* I also remember The Shoutout at the Open Mic night after your Wonderful Piano Playing. Quick after that, just when you finished to thank everyone for the great reactions "OH, and I would also like to give a Shoutout to Max" After that I havent really spoke to you that much, my laptop got taken away, for the bad grades that I've got a school. I remember the last time I talked to you was 3 weeks ago, maybe even longer. It was about a Clan war Issue. Just Yesterday, I saw Marco in the VIP lounge with his new rank.. VIP. I saw Zach aswel, I was surprised because I did not expect Draco to have that Rank, Then I asked him how he's been, and I asked where you were, because I did not spoke to you in ages, He told me that You, Zach and Nathan Resigned, All the Staff people that i used to talk to. Boom, everyone gone.

Anyway,

Good luck with whatever you are going to be doing, I hope you Will still be playing on MCGamer or atleast be online on Teamspeak sometime, Also, Gus has been a very good boy lately, He didnt get any teamspeak bans lately.

I Will always remember that 1 Laugh that makes everyone happy.

Hope to see you around, as soon as possible.

Goodbye, Avaline c:'

~Max

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry you were treated this way. Good luck in the future! Bye.

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
Not you too D:, Marco, Nathan, Zach and now you :(. Well, Lets go,

I remember when i meet you, It was trough Lorenzo. He moved me up to your channel and we started playing, Draco joined the channel after we played around 2 games. I remember hearing those things about the staff, A Staff conflict, People were trying to get you down. But As I know you this far, Thats not going to work. I remember the jokes we made, laughing, and even when I thought there was this new "System" that DracoHD could talk over your Microphone, I remember the words from Zach, "Draco is visiting Avaline" However, it was not very smart from me to believe that, "An Application where someone could talk over each others microphones ?" *Facepalm* I also remember The Shoutout at the Open Mic night after your Wonderful Piano Playing. Quick after that, just when you finished to thank everyone for the great reactions "OH, and I would also like to give a Shoutout to Max" After that I havent really spoke to you that much, my laptop got taken away, for the bad grades that I've got a school. I remember the last time I talked to you was 3 weeks ago, maybe even longer. It was about a Clan war Issue. Just Yesterday, I saw Marco in the VIP lounge with his new rank.. VIP. I saw Zach aswel, I was surprised because I did not expect Draco to have that Rank, Then I asked him how he's been, and I asked where you were, because I did not spoke to you in ages, He told me that You, Zach and Nathan Resigned, All the Staff people that i used to talk to. Boom, everyone gone.

Anyway,

Good luck with whatever you are going to be doing, I hope you Will still be playing on MCGamer or atleast be online on Teamspeak sometime, Also, Gus has been a very good boy lately, He didnt get any teamspeak bans lately.

I Will always remember that 1 Laugh that makes everyone happy.

Hope to see you around, as soon as possible.

Goodbye, Avaline c:'

~Max
Thank you friends c: It really means a lot to me :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci