• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Being Shy On Team Speak :|

Ennobay

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

So when I first heard about the MCSG Team Speak I was eager to get on and meet new people! But what ended up happening is I join the channel then just sit in one of the MCSG lobbies...
The reason this happens is because I don't want to but in on peoples channels (Joined in once or twice and it ended up being awkward in a few...) But at the same time I would like to meet new people as I don't know many. So I am kind'ov at a loss at what to do... Join the lobbies at the risk of people not wanting me in their conversations, or just sit in a empty channel waiting for someone else to join?
Also, I sound like a girl on Team Speak (I get it a lot from people) so I at the same time don't want to be embarrassed :(

Would love some feedback!

Thanks for your time,
-Ennobay

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Easiest way to get to know people is just by making the first move. Try sending a poke to someone asking if you could meet them! I remember that's pretty much how I got started. :3

Ennobay

Diamond
Reaction score
Easiest way to get to know people is just by making the first move. Try sending a poke to someone asking if you could meet them! I remember that's pretty much how I got started. :3
Okay thanks for the advice!

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just join in. Most of the time you wont meet cool people. But you can meet some amazing ones. There's usually some premium chats with some cool people too.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Usually arranging a team on teamspeak is the best way to meet people. I always find it easier to talk when I'm focused on something.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm exactly the opposite (except for the sounding like a girl part, I sound just like one too) but I can just jump straight into any group and instantly get along! I recommend getting a close net of people (your homies as I call them) and just talk to them, and slowly get to know more people!

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm pretty know on teamspeak, but sometimes I shy >.< Most of the time I don't feel like speaking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci