• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best MCSG Kill

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have a few "epic" kills I guess, i can share a few i actually remember.
- Killed zeejayy with 5-6 hearts left.
- Completed a 1v3 against anatolifisher, jackthepwnzor and loopsguy :p
- Killed SunGodMonkey and JustBECR in a 1v2.
- Killed SixZoSeven with my fist and he had a gold sword.
- Managed to kill NewYorkKidd9, ZxxPredatorxxZ1, and Alec129 in a 1v3.
- Killed someone with an iron sword with a wooden axe.

- Killed Eborec, Landowicked and NorthyO in a 1v3.

Ill edit this post if more come to mind XD

Jack Fearn

Spectator
Reaction score
i have been skillfull on map 4 i ran into the sea and there was a team of 3 trying to kill me i killed them all + we all had the same amour

Abberbleck

Spectator
Reaction score
This was on Breeze Island.
Some totally decked, full iron, diamond sword guy was coming after me. I climb up a mountain, (I have leather pants and a wood axe, I suck at Map 4 lol) to grab the high ground.
I get off one arrow shot on him, he gets like 3 on me, and I'm left with one heart. I hit him back with my fishing rod a couple times, and around the third time, I hit him back and he dies of fall damage :D
I collect his stuff and win the game,
True Story

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
First time playing map 5, in TS with Zeejayy, Ecmep, Cameron224, and a few others. We all run for the hills, with no idea where chests are. I end up following Zeejayy, and after around a minute, we saw a guy with a stone sword and some leather armor coming towards us. Neither of us cold sprint, so, instead of trying to run away we decided to punch him to death. One minute later, he was dead and we both had stone swords.

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
My first time playing Map 3, as I exited the tunnel that led to a sharp drop, I hit the guy in front of me off and he died. Not amazing, but still noteworthy.

Another time on Breeze Island, I killed a guy who had a wooden sword with my fists and collected it, then used that to kill his stone sworded buddy. Moving up the ladder!

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
(Map 1)
Once I had full leather, iron boots, and an iron sword, someone with mixed iron and chain with a diamond sword began sprint jumping towards me at the castle island. I climbed up the park our and he followed suit. At the top, I hit him off and he took tons of fall damage and then said "PUSSY" in all caps. Actually, I'm more of a pussy cat if you take a closer look at my avatar. To atone for such an irresponsible sin, he took a fully charged arrow to the face.

Let's just say he didn't get the refill.

TyDK

Tribute
Reaction score
My best kill was when i was running in circles to annoy a guy for like 4 minutes, and he wrote in chat "FIGHT ME" and I killed him easily, it was satisfying :D

SomeMugger

Survivor
Reaction score
I found a guy who had somehow gotten himself trapped in a 1x1, 2 high pit. He could hit me if I went over the opening, and did so pretty effectively. However, there was a block missing on the side by his feet, exposing the surface he was standing on.

Flint and steel quickly set him ablaze. He panicked for a moment, before trying to extinguish the fire. He managed to, only to burn to death helplessly locked in place.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I have a few "epic" kills I guess, i can share a few i actually remember.
- Killed zeejayy with 5-6 hearts left.
- Completed a 1v3 against anatolifisher, jackthepwnzor and loopsguy :p
- Killed SunGodMonkey and JustBECR in a 1v2.
- Killed SixZoSeven with my fist and he had a gold sword.
- Managed to kill NewYorkKidd9, ZxxPredatorxxZ1, and Alec129 in a 1v3.
- Killed someone with an iron sword with a wooden axe.

- Killed Eborec, Landowicked and NorthyO in a 1v3.

Ill edit this post if more come to mind XD
Not true. If you did indeed kill me, I probably had really low health. Or you had all of your team going at me at once like usual. xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci