• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bounty issue, we know

S

ShadowMasterZ

Finally i can play again so i dont lose that many points -.-

Eagle37

Tribute
Reaction score
Chad I'm really confused. I know a lot of people on /top that got high points, will they get banned since it's just the bug? I mean the aim of the game is to kill people, no matter how many points, please explain, I'm REALLY confused.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
No please don't reset. I don't know f this is related to the issue or not, but someone put a 500 point bounty on someone I killed could I at least have that if it isn't related please?
blaze..... u did NOT have 1500 though u normally hover around the 700-1200 range :D

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
i could have sworn i saw someone with 6,000,000,000 points at one point...

Squatman99

Tribute
Reaction score
I am banned for 3 days for killing someone who did the glitch..and i only had 12k points. I find this stupid, and don't tell me to post a ban dispute because "Gibbo" told me that I abused it even though I didn't, which is stupid.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwwww Dang. Its going to take me forever to take get back up to 3,000. But i guess a fresh start is good for everyone. And zeno... when have you ever cared about points?

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
blaze..... u did NOT have 1500 though u normally hover around the 700-1200 range :D
since when do you keep track of how many points I have? The reason i had the 1500 was from killing a few people with high points and i think that i did get a few points from the buggy end of the glitch. That's what gave me the 2000-ish mark. But idk if the people with high points that i killed got their points from glitch so I probably didn't deserve a few hundred of it. So my real total atm (without the bountied points) would have been 1100-1300. But again i dont think im just in the points that I got yesterday (or at least not the majority of the points). It's a shame really. I thought I earned the points until I saw this post today :( I guess I'll never win...

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwwww Dang. Its going to take me forever to take get back up to 3,000. But i guess a fresh start is good for everyone. And zeno... when have you ever cared about points?
I don't care about points. What gave you that idea XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci