• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island 2 Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrowlive

Spectator
Reaction score
You might not be able to it in this map, but maybe breeze island in the future in an ice age. The water would be ice and the main island would be sort of falling apart. Make it so the sides of mountains look like they're slowly falling of. Also, make only the occasional spruce tree and some fallen/decomposed looking oak trees. Again, this obviously doesn't exactly fit with the current theme, unless you want to completely change it, but maybe you could do it for breeze island 3 if there ever is such a thing.

Reaction score
Good to hear that something is being done with this map, love to help if you need some more people. I've been an avid breeze fan for a while, it has its quirks but it's definatly a nice map.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Breeze is a great map but i just don't think many people would like Breeze 2. Just my opinion but i don't think you should do it

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
Make an ancient sivilasation, with temples n' stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member