• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island Replacement: Need approval

What are your opinions on the matter?

• Total voters

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Taking Sucessful maps, And changing them, Isn't the best one. It's basicly stealing work.
This is stealing work. You are taking his map, and remaking it, without addressing any problems with it. None will like it more.
If this is what Static was talking about, I want to change my vote!

Didn't realize it was a necro...

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
This is stealing work. You are taking his map, and remaking it, without addressing any problems with it. None will like it more.
If this is what Static was talking about, I want to change my vote!
Nice necro, but I wanted it to come up anyways, might spark some people ideas.

JustAMelon

Spectator
Reaction score
Seems like a good idea, I would really love to see a new Breeze Island on the servers, one that wouldn't include those terrible, endless water chases!

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
For those that may not know, we have 2 new breeze maps that are out on the servers now, one with ice and another with lava. Static gave us permission to re-make breeze because he doesn't even like his map (it's too overplayed). We made the 2 new ones to try and get the normal breeze not as popular with other breeze like maps that's are more fun. Demons breeze is especially fun in my opinion cause there is no more chasing in water period. If you try that on demons breeze, your dead :p

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Imagine if someone invented lava hacks , so people can walk on lava .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci